- Reduce dry skin.
- Moisturizes skin for all ages.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants
- Enhances the resiliency of skin over time.
- Promotes softer, smoother and more toned looking skin.
- Conditions naturally with skin beneficial ethnobotanicals.
- Delivers all day moisturization for supple and healthy looking skin.
- Baobab Fruit Pulp Extract — A natural moisturizing fruit extract that reduces dry skin, improves the skin’s appearance, and conditions skin for long-lasting moisturization.
- Shea Butter – Enhances the skin’s natural barrier functions and increases moisture levels
- Macadamia Nut Oil – This moisturizing oil closely resembles sebum (oil naturally produced by the skin for moisture and protection), is easily absorbed by the skin, and helps maintain the skin’s water barrier functions.
Apply liberally all over body, paying special attention to knees, elbows, and any area in need of intense hydration. For external use only.
💕Epoch Baobab Body Butter is a deliciously rich cream that quenches your skin's thirst with shea butter and the fruit of the African baobab tree for smooth, supple skin that stays touchable soft all day✨‼️🌳🙌🏼This is the only body butter that I have tried that does not leave your hands greasy or sticky 😉✨For every Baobab Body Butter sold, one tree will be planted. 🌱🌱🇺🇸 bit.ly/Baobab-us 🇨🇦 bit.ly/Baobab-ca 🇦🇺 bit.ly/Baobab-au 🇳🇿 bit.ly/Baobab-nz #epoch #epochbaobabbodybutter
Posted by Urban Beauty Online on Wednesday, May 9, 2018
EPOCH Baobab Body Butter was honored with the 10th Anniversary Joy Pride de Beauté Award from Prestigious Hungarian Magazine. It’s also featured on NBC’s The Today Show on May 8, 09, and The Pure beauty Magazine in the “Loves” section.
For every Epoch Baobab Body Butter sold, one tree will be planted. Now, Nu Skin has donated more than 100,000 trees to Malawi!