- Sisku’pas (Tsuga heterophylla) effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities without the use of soap.
- Gently polishes skin, leaving it fresh, clean, and smooth.
- Features more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements found in Glacial Marine Mud for deep skin conditioning.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Anyone, men and women who desire a deep cleansing bar for the body with skin polishing benefits.
- Apply gently in a rotating motion to dempened skin and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Exclusively formulated for deep cleansing and smoothing.
- Remove dirt and impurities, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- If you have oily skin you may use this to cleanses the face.
- Contains more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements – Including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Glacial marine mud is obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest.
- Glacial marine mud absorb impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells and excess oil) without robbing precious moisture.
- Can be used to wash your make up tools.
- Contains the bark of the sisku’pas to help exfoliate and polish the skin so it left soft, smooth and clean.
- The orange stripes in the bar are the bark from sisku’pas tree.
- Trees are not cut down to gather the bark.
- Nuskin only use the discarded pieces that would otherwise be wasted (All EPOCH ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable resources)