AP24 WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
- Brightens and whitens teeth.
- Helps remove stains.
- Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
- Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
- Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
- Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
- Thick, creamy, rich formula.
- No harmful peroxides.
Use on dry brush. Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under six years of age, use half a pea size amount and supervised in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
Actives: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Keep out of Children.
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
EPOCH® SOLE SOLUTION FOOT TREATMENT CREAM
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous 1 people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
- Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while pro- viding deep moisturization.
- Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.