HOW DO I USE MY LUMISPA DEBUT KIT?
Moisten your face with warm water and apply the Activating Cleanser that best suits your skin type. Install the silicone head, wet the silicone head and turn on your device.
Glide it slowly across your face in broad strokes, don’t press too hard. It will pause if you are missing it, prompt you every 30 seconds to move to next area, and switch off after 2 minutes. Rinse your face, gently pat it dry, and apply any further skincare.
Rinse your face with water and gently pat it dry, then apply any further skincare. For optimal results, use the ageLOC LumiSpa system for 2 minutes, twice per day.
1 STEP + 2 MINUTES = 7 SKIN BENEFITS.
- Visible skin renewal
- Refresher look
- Purified skin
- Minimised pores
- Increase appearance of skin volume and density
It’s gentle enough to use during morning and night. Unlike other cleansing devices that use abrasive brush or bristle heads, the Lumispa features gentle, hygienic silicon treatment heads that won’t damage your skin or lift skin cells.
The treatment heads cleanses away dirt, make up, and toxins using a unique counter-oscillating action that expertly removes dirt, oils and dead cells from your pores.
The first and only device to feature patent-pending Micro-pulse Oscillation technology that stimulates your skin for a more effective treatment and cleansing cycle.
You can choose from 5 cleansers designed for dry, normal/combo, oily, acne or sensitive skin—each formulated using Nu Skin’s proprietary, ageLOC ingredient blend to target the sources of ageing and help you achieve healthy, youthful looking skin.
Clinically proven results.
Suitable for men and women, children aged 8+
- Device – Lumispa is a waterproof and rechargeable handheld device. Used it together with specially formated Lumispa activating cleansers, it simutaneously treats and cleanses your face.
- Treatment Heads – There are two treatment heads: NORMAL and FIRM. It’s gentle and non-abrasive silicone surface contains antimicrobial silver and is more hygene than brushes that are commonly used on other facial cleansing device. Their sophisticated design helps to maximise product effectively while making skin more receptive to subsequent products applied to the skin.
- Activating Cleanser – There are five activating cleanser options designed for different skin types:
- Normal/Combo Skin
- Oily Skin
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Acne SKin / Blemish Prone Skin
These powerful cleanser are formulated using Nu Skin’s proprietary ageLOC ingredient blend. Optimally designed for Lumispa, are proven to maximize the skin perfecting and cleansing benefits of the device: revealing healthy, bright and youthful looking skin.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the main differentiators of ageLOC Lumispa?
- Treatment heads. Unlike other cleansing device on the market today, Lumispa features a gentle, more hygienic silicon treatment head that won’t damage the skin or lift skin cells.
- The patented Micropulse Oscillation technology to stimulate the skin to more effectively treat and cleanse the skin and deliver superior skin renewal benefits.
- Lumispa is a dual-action, time saving device that delivers a superior skin-perfecting treatment and deep cleansing benefits simultaneously.
Can I use Lumispa everyday?
ageLOC LumiSpa is a twice-daily skin care system and should be used in your morning and evening skin care regimens.
Can LumiSpa use with other cleanser?
ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleansers are specifically formulated for use with the ageLOC LumiSpa device. They enable the precise cushioning, cleansing, and interaction with the skin, optimizing the effectiveness of LumiSpa’s patent-pending treatment head action. They are the only formulations tested and approved for use with ageLOC LumiSpa to deliver the full system benefits and promote healthy, youthful looking skin.
Do I need to remove make up before using Lumispa?
Lumispa conveniently and effectively cleanses away makeup, so you do not need to remove makeup before using Lumispa. However, to remove heavy makeup, you might want to consider using a makeup remover in addition to your Lumispa. It should not be use on the eyes, so you should use a seperate eye makeup remover to remove makeup on and around the eyes.
How do I know which treatment head is right for me?
You can select it based on your skin types and treatment needs. The normal treatment head removes impurities and purifies skin, delivering a gentle experience ideal for sensitive, dry, and normal to combination skin.
The firm treatment head exfoliates skin for a deeper cleanse, ideal for oily skin.