EPOCH DEODORANT BENEFITS
- Fights body odor throughout the day by utilizing patented time released Citrisomes® technology.
- Keeps you feeling fresh and clean with a light, natural scent derived from citrus extracts.
- Soothes delicate underarm area with natural conditioners.
- Glides on clear — will not stain clothing.
- Safety-allergy – dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good FoundationTM, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Citrus aurantium — used by various cultures throughout China and the Caribbean, especially Haiti, as a refreshing, natural deodorizer. Though originating in China, citrus aurantium was introduced into Europe in the eleventh century. The fruit of the citrus aurantium (a small orange called a Seville orange) became very popular, not only for its delightful sweet and sour taste,
but also for its refreshing scent and deodorizing properties.
- Grapefruit seed extract — integrated into Citrisomes® to provide time-released, long-lasting freshness. Discovered in the seven-
teenth century on the Caribbean Island of Barbados, the grape- fruit tree and its fruit have long been known for their naturally clean, refreshing scent.
- Chamomile extract — used for its skin-soothing properties.
Apply daily to entire underarm. To raise stick, slowly twist dial on bottom of container. Replace cap after each use.
USE IT WITH
- Epoch® Polishing Bar — a soap-free, deep cleansing bar for use on your whole body that helps polish the skin’s surface while removing dirt. Use in the shower or bath daily before using Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes®.
- Liquid Body Bar — a soap-free liquid cleanser for the shower that features an aromatic grapefruit scent to revitalize the senses while you wash. A perfect product to use before Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes®.
- Body Bar — this soap-free body cleansing bar features a light grapefruit scent and gently washes away impurities, leaving skin fresh and clean. Use daily in the shower or bath before applying Epoch® Deodorant with Citrisomes.®
- Antibacterial Body Cleansing Gel — this specially formulated
gel fights odor-causing germs and is enriched with aloe to keep skin soft and comfortable while removing dirt and odor. Use in the shower or bath before using Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes.®
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What are Citrisomes®?
Citrisomes® are patented technology featuring a tiny lecithin bub- ble surrounding an odor-fighting ingredient. These bubbles help keep the ingredient active until needed.
What is the difference between an antiperspirant and a deodorant?
Antiperspirants are designed to fight both odor and wetness while a deodorant targets only odor. Many antiperspirants also contain aluminum ingredients. Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes® does not contain any aluminum ingredients.
How does Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes® work?
Citrisomes® contain grapefruit extract, a natural odor-fighting ingredient. Throughout the day, Citrisomes® “pop,” releasing the grapefruit extract to your skin for all-day odor protection.
Is Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes® for men or women?
Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes® is a great odor-fighting product for both men and women.
What causes underarm odor?
Bacteria that are present on the skin thrive on the fatty acids and proteins present in under arm prespiration. Body odor is a byproduct of these bacteria, as they multiply.
Will Epoch Deodorant with Citrisomes® stain fabric?
No, the deodorant itself will not stain fabric. However, stains associated with the use of deodorants can still occur. The stains are the result of perspiration mixing with deodorant products.
Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), PEG-20, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance Parfum), PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Lecithin, Triclosan, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Butylene Glycol.