EPOCH ICEDANCER INVIGORATING LEG GEL
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT:
Revives, stimulates, and refreshes tired legs.
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Alcohol-free, nonsticky, clear gel.
- Can be applied over nylons.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation™, a non- profit organisation committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Natural wild mint (mentha arvensis) — used by Northwestern Native Americans to help revive and stimu- 1 late tired, achy legs. After spending long periods of time in the wild walking or running, the men would rub the Natural Wild Mint on their tired, achy legs to refresh and revitalize them.
- Horse chestnut — used to revitalize and stimulate the legs, easing the sensation of heaviness and swelling.
- Eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil — combine to provide a cooling and invigorating sensation on the skin as well as a bold refreshing scent.
Generously massage over lower legs, calves, and behind the knees anytime as needed. Wash hands after use. Can be applied over nylons.
Northwestern Native American men spent long days and nights on their feet while hunting in the wild. Many hours of walking and running exhausted the men and left them with tired, achy legs long before they could afford to rest. These men found instant relief by rubbing the natural wild mint (mentha arvensis) leaves directly on their legs. Afterward, their legs would feel revitalized and invigorated enough to continue with renewed energy.
- Epoch® Firewalker® – a soothing foot cream formulated with Hawaiian ti plant extract, traditionally used by Polynesian fire- walkers to absorb heat and to cool and soothe the skin. Great for individuals who spend long periods of time standing on their feet. A good companion to Epoch® IceDancer®.
- Liquid Body Bar – a creamy liquid body wash rich with humectants and scented with aromatic grapefruit extract to invigorate the senses while in the shower. Transforms the shower into an uplifting skin care experience that revives and invigorates.
- Pharmanex® FlexCrème™ – a penetrating cream formulated to relieve discomfort associated with strains and sprains sur- rounding sore muscles and overworked joints. Epoch® IceDancer® revives and refreshes tired, achy legs and can be used along with with Pharmanex® FlexCrème™, which helps to relieve any accompanying muscle and joint discomfort.
- Pharmanex® BioGingko® – an oral supplement formulated to promote circulation in the brain and give mental perfor- mance a boost. Use Epoch® IceDancer® to provide an additional stimulating boost of energy during a busy day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will Epoch IceDancer Invigorating Leg Gel help with joint pain or joint mobility?
Epoch IceDancer is designed to create a stimulating sensation on the skin to invigorate tired and sore legs (or other areas). It could also assist in helping comfort tired or sore joints. Someone looking to relieve discomfort and increase joint mobility will be interested in the Pharmanex® product FlexCrème™.
People say that Epoch IceDancer can be applied over nylons. Won’t it stain or ruin nylons? Won’t it be sticky?
Epoch IceDancer was tested by numerous women. When applied over nylons, no one experienced staining or any other problems. Epoch IceDancer is a very light gel, so it is not sticky, whether applied over nylons or directly on the skin.
Is this just Epoch Firewalker for the legs?
Epoch Firewalker soothes, while Epoch IceDancer invigorates. Epoch IceDancer and Epoch Firewalker are two distinct products. Epoch Firewalker is a soothing cream, usually used on feet that are hot, tired, and sore. Epoch IceDancer is a light gel that leaves a cool, invigorating sensation on the skin. It is generally used on tired legs, but we have heard from various users that they love the product for their back and neck.
Should I feel it right away?
It may take a little while before you start to feel the cooling effects of Epoch IceDancer. Most people begin to feel the revitalizing effects of Epoch IceDancer within five minutes.
Is this product good for expectant mothers?
Yes, this product is great for expectant mothers, and for everyone whose legs need a little energy boost.
Water (Aqua), PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycereth-26, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone.