Epoch Yin & Yang Mask and Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
EPOCH YIN AND YANG MASK
- Two key benefits in one incredible mask – ideal for a bit of “multi-masking”
- Its formula features a specially sourced porcelain flower extract grown through controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
- A blend of kaolin and charcoal powder (absorbent agents) detoxifies skin for a fresh and luminous appearance Jasmine sambac scent promotes inner harmony and the feeling of relaxation for a glowing, lit-from-within complexion.
- Reveals softer and smoother looking skin
- Leaves skin looking healthier, brighter, fresh, and luminous*
- Leaves skin feeling soothed, soft, and balanced.*
- Each tube consists of 38% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, helping to support our commitment to protecting our planet, and means every package features a unique look and feel.
*Results obtained from an in-house efficacy and sensory assessment based on a 3-day in vivo consumer use study performed on 24 male and female subjects, aged between 18 and 35 years old.
EPOCH GLACIAL MARINE MUD MASK
This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. Continuously enriched by the ocean, this unique glacial mud nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Great for all-over body use
- New low-density, flexible tube lets you get all the product out so none goes to waste
- $0.25 from each Epoch. Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
EPOCH YIN AND YANG MASK
- Porcelain flower extract (Hoya Lacunosa) – reveals softer and smoother looking skin. This ethnobotanical extract is grown through controlled environment agriculture.
- Kaolin and charcoal powder (blend of absorbent agents) – activates the micro encapsulated charcoal with a gentle massage to transform the mask into its active skin-detoxifying state.
- Jasmine sambac scent – the scent of an exquisite and fragrant flower, traditionally used in China, which promotes a sense of inner serenity.
EPOCH GLACIAL MARINE MUD MASK
- Glacial Marine Mud (sea silt) — obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and 1 provide ideal consistency.
- Copper — helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc — an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium — a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver — aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium — helps maintain balance in the skin.
The following are some of the more than 50 skin – beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
HOW TO USE EPOCH YIN AND YANG MASK
Gently apply an even layer of Epoch Yin & Yang Mask to clean, dry facial skin. Massage the mask to activate the micro-encapsulated charcoal until the colour changes from white to grey. Let product sit on the skin no longer than 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use maximum two times a week.
Apply a generous layer of Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask on your face/body, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use two to three times a week.
USE IT WITH
- Glacial Marine Mud – draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells and nurtures skin with an amazing amount of beneficial minerals. native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to use this special mud to make pots. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size but noticed their hands were softer and smoother after handling it. Today, you can experience the renewing benefits of this mud by pampering your face and body regularly.
- Epoch Baobab Body Butter – Nourish your skin with a moisturising blend of botanical extracts including shea butter, macadamia nut oil and fruit pulp taken from the African baobab tree. These time-tested ethnobotanicals promote smooth, supple skin while enhancing skin resiliency.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use Epoch Yin & Yang Mask and Epoch Glacial Marine Mud together?
Yes, we recommend it! We suggest using Epoch Glacial Marine Mud for your T-zone, as the skin in this area often has more impurities, while the skin on your cheeks usually has a greater need for detoxification and nourishments making Epoch Yin and Yang Mask the ideal choice for this part of your face.
Why should I incorporate Epoch Yin and Yang Mask into my skincare regimen?
The demands of modern lifestyles and urban pollution can throw you off balance from time to time. As a result, your skin can look dull and depleted in some areas while full of impurities in others. The Epoch Yin and Yang Mask offers visible skin detoxifying and nourishing benefits, while the scent of Jasmine sambac helps you destress and feel balanced.
How often should the mask be used?
Use one to two times per week when your skin needs extra-nourishment and/or detoxifying.
Is Epoch Yin and Yang Mask suitable for all skin types?
Epoch Yin and Yang Mask is ideal for anyone who is looking to detoxify and nourish their skin for a fresh, luminous appearance. The mask is suitable for all skin types, but if you have sensitive skin, we recommend you test on a small area before applying to your full face.
How is the mud mined? Is the environment harmed?
All Canadian governmental regulations are followed in the extraction of the mud. Every day the mud is covered by 8–10 foot tides. When the tides go out, the mud is mined. The upper layer of mud is removed and the mud is harvested from a 3–4 foot depth to ensure consistency. All holes are filled with rocks and the top layer of mud is replaced. The mud is constantly replenished from the tides and nearby mountain springs. The mud is in a very remote area—two and a half hours by jeep on a dirt road and two hours by boat from the closest road.
Will Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask stain fabrics?
Yes, be careful when applying and washing off the mud. It can stain clothes, washcloths, and other fabrics it may come in contact with.