NUTRICENTIALS MOISTURE RESTORE DAY PROTECTIVE LOTION BENEFITS
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- Moisturizes with rich, hydrating ingredients for a dewy,radiant appearance.
- Helps protect skin against sun damage, free radicals,pollution, and daily stress.
- Helps protect the skin barrier and increase skin resilience.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed, and renewed.
- Promotes vibrant, healthy looking skin.
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phthalate-free.
WHAT POWERS IT
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root,Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and ResurrectionPlant)—botanical extracts from plants that thrive inextreme climates and can help your skin bounce backfrom stressors.
- Radiance Blend (Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter,Evening Primrose)—hydrates and protects skin’s naturalmoisture barrier.
HOW TO USE IT
After applying Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid in the morning, rub a small amount onto face and neck in an upward and outward motion.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What are bioadaptive botanicals?
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties increase the plant’s resilience and help them—and your skin—recover from all kinds of damage and stress.
What’s the difference between the Moisture Restore Day lotions and Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer or Night Supply?
Moisture Restore Day lotions are enhanced with sunscreen to protect against sun damage. Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer and Night Supply do not contain sunscreen, but they offer more intense moisturization and are spe-cifically formulated to enhance the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process.
How is Moisture Restore Day Protective Lotion Normal to Dry protective?
Moisture Restore Day Protective LotionNormal to Dry contains broad spectrum sunscreen filters to protect the skin from sun damage.
What can I do if my skin still feels dry after applying Moisture Restore Day Protective Lotion Normal to Dry?
Two great products that can help are Celltrex Ultra Recovery Mask and Creamy Hydrating Masque. Adding these two products to your skin care routine can help boost the moisture levels in your skin. If this still does not meet your skin’s needs, you can apply Nutricentials Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer before Moisture Restore Day Protective Lotion Normal to Dry.
WHAT’S IN IT
Active: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide.
Other: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasi-loxane, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-75 Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysor-bate 20, Steareth-20, Myristyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ceteth-20, T riethoxycaprylylsilane, Castor Oil Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid.