Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment
- Strengthens lashes.
- Conditions and protects delicate lashes.
- Adds volume and thickness.
- Defines and separates eyelashes.
- Extends the wear of your mascara.
- Tricalgoxyl conditions eyelashes while making them appear stronger and thicker.
- Essential minerals copper, zinc, magnesium, iron, and silicon nourish your eyelashes for optimal strength.
Swirl the brush in the tube. Do not pump up or down, as this can lead to moisture loss.
Apply Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment onto clean, dry lashes, moving from root to tip.
GOOD TO KNOW
Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment can be used in three different ways.
- Wear alone on lashes during the day or at night to condition and strengthen them.
- Apply as a primer and immediately follow with Nu Colour Curling Mascara to extend the wear.
- Can work as a brow styling and conditioning gel. Brush to achieve your desired brow style and apply Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment to “set” the looks and condition your brows.
*To avoid moisture loss in the tube when applying product, swirl the brush in the tube instead of pumping the brush up and down.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment and other eyelash primers on the market?
Eyelash primers generally line the eyelashes with a white formula that provides extra volume, giving the appearance of multiple coats of mascara without the clumping so often associated with applying additional coats. Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment not only thickens the eyelashes like other primers, it also conditions and protects the lashes for stronger and thicker lashes. In addition, Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment goes on clear so it can be worn alone or underneath your mascara.
How does Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment help my lashes appear thicker and stronger?
As a primer, it coats the lashes, providing more surface area to which your mascara can adhere. It contains nourishing minerals and Tricalgoxyl, a seaweed derivative rich in kelp sulphated oligosaccharides that works with other essential ingredients to remineralise the lashes, helping them regain their natural strength. Tricalgoxyl was developed by a European laboratory with experience in the use of algae. Tricalgoxyl is derived from brown algae grown and collected on the Ouessant Island in France.
What are the benefits of wearing Nu Colour Nutriol Eyelash Treatment at night?
Reapplying this product at night supplies needed nutrients to your eyelashes around the clock to promote stronger lashes.
Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Sodium Nitrate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glyoxal, Tricalgoxyl