EPOCH EVERGLIDE BENEFITS
- Rich gel provides a full lather and smooth glide for your razor.
- Soothing formula feels good on skin.
- Rinses thoroughly and won’t clog razor.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good FoundationTM, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting frag- ile environments.
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) extract — mullein was used for cen- turies by Southwestern Native Americans and valued for its skin soothing properties. It was applied externally as a poultice to provide soothing emollients to the skin. Made from the leaf of the plant, mullein contains various terpenoid compounds that have a relieving effect.
Gently massage a small amount of gel with your damp palms to form a full lather. Shave as usual. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Historically, mullein has been known by many names, including flannel leaf, lamb’s ear, beggar’s blanket, and velvet plant, which hint at its comforting qualities. The plant was used for years by Native Americans who would place the leaf in the bottom of their moccasins to cushion their feet. The leaf of the plant is thick, soft, and velvety to the touch and is known for its skin soothing properties.
- Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel — contains conditioning panthenol and soothing aloe vera. Use liberally after shaving with Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel to soothe the skin and provide a healthy balance of moisture.
- Dividends® Aftershave Balm — this lightweight balm is specially formulated to make hair stubble softer, finer, and less noticeable, extending the results of your shave.
- Perennial® Intense Body Moisturizer — an allover intense mois- turizer that maximizes the skin’s natural defense mechanisms against harsh environmental exposure. A good companion prod- uct to promote comfortable, healthy skin all over the body.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Epoch® Everglide Foaming Shave Gel dispense?
Unique packaging holds Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel in a balloon suspended inside the bottle. Pressing the pump allows the balloon to push the product out without the use of chemical propellants.
What is the best way to achieve a cleaner, closer shave?
Heating the beard with warm water helps soften the hair for a cleaner shave. If you’re ambitious, exfoliate before shaving. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that can clog razors and allows you to get a closer shave. After shaving, use Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel to soothe skin and provide a healthy balance of moisture.
Can women use Epoch® Everglide Foaming Shave Gel on their legs?
Yes, many women use Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel for shaving because it helps protect skin from razor burn.
Can an electric shaver be used with Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel?
Most electric shavers are not designed to be used with shave creams, lotions, or foams. Therefore, we do not recommend using Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel with an electric shaver, unless the shaver is specifically designed for use with foams.
Can people with sensitive skin use Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel?
Yes, Epoch Everglide Foaming Shave Gel is formulated with the soothing ethnobotanical mullein (Verbascum thapsus) to help make shaving a less irritating experience, even for those with sensitive skin. After shaving, apply Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel or Dividends® Aftershave Balm for additional skin soothing benefits.
Water (Aqua), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Ceteth-2, Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene 2 Glycol, Isobutane, Hydroxypropylcellulose, PEG-14M, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben