AGELOC RADIANT DAY SPF 22 BENEFITS
- ageLOC targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Contains anti-aging ingredients that are scientifically proven to:
- Stimulate youthful cell turnover by 85% for a smoother,softer texture you can feel.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by45% for smoother, softer, visibly younger looking skin.
- Help reveal brighter, more radiant skin and reduceddiscoloration.
- ageLOC Proprietary Blend – targets the sources of aging.
- Pea extract, bamboo extract, and glucosamine – a powerful anti-aging ingredient blend that has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increase cell turnover, resulting in visually youthful skin.
- Hexapeptide-2 – helps reveal brighter, more radiant skin and reduces discoloration.
To complete your morning regimen, place desired amount on fingertips and apply in an upward, outward motion to face and neck, ensuring even coverage for UV protection. Avoid the eye area.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Does ageLOC Radiant Day SPF 22 provide both UVA and UVB protection?
Yes! Avobenzone and Octocrylene protect against UVA rays while Octisalate and Homosalate provide UVB protection.
AGELOC RADIANT DAY SPF 22 INGREDIENTS
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 2%
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimeth-yltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Stea-reth-21, Hexapeptide-2, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (S h ea) B ut ter, Glucosamine HCl, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Esters, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Steareth-2, Methyl Gluceth-10, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Pa r f um), Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.