EPOCH BLEMISH TREATMENT BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Spot treatment to target and treat acne breakouts.
- Botanical extracts calm redness to improve skin’s appearance.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
Includes Job’s Tears extract – targets and helps decrease the discomfort associated with blemishes
Yarrow and Burdock Root extracts – botanicals used for centuries by North American tribes.
- Nu Skin Clear Action® System — a comprehensive system of products developed to manage the full range of effects acne can have on your skin. Epoch Blemish Treatment is a perfect companion product to use for spot treatment when you first start using the system.
- Glacial Marine Mud — draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells, and nurtures skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals. Someone who is using Epoch Blemish Treatment will also want to treat their skin regularly with this oil absorbing mask.
Epoch Blemish treatment contains several ethnobotanicals. Job’s tears was used traditionally in tropical Asia, China, and Japan to soothe blemished skin and reduce redness in troubled complexions.Yarrow and Burdock were all used by Native Americans to soothe and calm problem skin. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to problem areas to treat and relieve swollen blemishes. These plant extracts are combined in Epoch Blemish Treatment to provide skin calming benefits and reduce the irritation associated with acne.
How often should I apply this product for optimum results?
Begin applying this product to problem areas once a day. Gradually increase up to three applications a day if needed. If any dryness occurs, decrease frequency of application. It can be applied on top of makeup in the middle of the day to help fight stubborn blemishes. Simply apply, let dry, and then touch up makeup.
How does Epoch Blemish Treatment differ from the Nu Skin Clear Action® System?
The Nu Skin Clear Action System is a set of products for use all over your face to fight the past, present, and future signs of breakouts, while Epoch Blemish Treatment is an aggressive spot treatment to be used on current blemishes.
Can I use Epoch Blemish Treatment with Nu Skin Clear Action®?
Yes, it is an excellent companion to the Nu Skin Clear Action System.
If using the Nu Skin Clear Action® System when do I apply Epoch Blemish Treatment?
If using an acne system, Epoch Blemish Treatment should be applied after the Day or Night Treatment.
Is this product only for use on the face?
No. Epoch Blemish Treatment is an effective way to fight all acne blemishes.
Other Ingredients: Aqua, PEG-32, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Linalool.