Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete
ageLOC LumiSpa Cleanser
ageLOC LumiSpa features five treatment cleanser options designed for different skin types: dry, normal to combination, oily, sensitive, and acne-prone. These powerful products contain Nu Skin’s proprietary ageLOC ingredient blend to target the sources of aging and are formulated to maintain healthy, bright, youthful looking skin.
ageLOC treatment cleansers are specifically formulated to enable the precise cushioning, cleansing, and interaction with the skin, optimizing the effectiveness of LumiSpa’s proprietary treatment head action.
AGELOC® LUMISPA® TREATMENT CLEANSERS KEY INGREDIENTS
- Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete Dry contains Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Niacinamide, and Inositol to help protect skin’s natural moisture, Squalane to help maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier, and Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine to soothe the skin.
- Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete Normal/Combo contains Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Seed) Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, and Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract to help maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier, as well as Rhododendron (Ferrugineum) Extract to provide antioxidant protection.
- Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete Oily contains Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root) Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, and PCA to help reduce oil production and soothe the skin, as well as Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Juice Extract and Carnosine to provide antioxidant protection.
- Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete Sensitive is our most gentle formula. It is a pink gel cream formulated with a mild surfactant system, which results in a low foam. It contains Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pinus Tabulaeformis Bark Extract (which contributes to the pink color), and Bisabolol to help calm and soothe delicate skin.
- Nu Skin Glow Duo ADR Complete Acne is a mild formula that contains 0.5% salicylic acid to help clear pores and reduce most breakouts. It is low-foaming to prevent additional skin irritation. It also contains Carnosine to provide antioxidant protection and Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract that can help calm and support acne-prone skin.
Allantoin also helps to condition the skin.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Supports the skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- Soothes skin with a unique combination of conditioners in a light cream.
- Hydrates your skin and protects it against dryness.
- Keeps normal skin feeling healthy—ideal for skin with light moisture needs.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
WHAT POWERS IT
- Sodium PCA and Sodium Hyaluronate—powerful humectant blend that binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)—provides key antioxidant protection.
- Aloe Vera—soothes and conditions skin.
HOW TO USE IT
Use after cleansing, toning, and applying serum of choice. Gently smooth over face and neck in an upward, outward motion.
WHAT’S IN IT
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrolidone carboxylic acid and is a powerful humectant that binds water to the skin. How? NaPCA is a component of skin that helps the skin retain moisture. Cosmetic NaPCA is a great humectant that helps absorb water effectively on the skin and is free of perfumes and dyes. Plus, it has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
What’s so great about NaPCA?
Although NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind, and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such a NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.