NU SKIN HEAD TO TOE COMBO PACKAGE
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–dermatologist tested.
- Glacial Marine Mud (sea silt) — obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and 1 provide ideal consistency.
- Copper — helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc — an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium — a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle.
- Silver — aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium — helps maintain balance in the skin.
The following are some of the more than 50 skin – beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
Sea Silt, Propanediol, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Hydroxyacetophenone.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Thousands of years ago, glacial marine mud was deposited naturally in a pristine glacial estuary in northern British Columbia. Legend has it that indigenous peoples may have tried to make pottery from this special mud. They were unsuccessful because of the mud’s fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, with exclusive rights to use this rare resource, Nu Skin brings you a wholly unique, skin-beneficial mud rich in minerals and trace elements that empowers you to be a force for good throughout the world through donations to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is a genetic skin disorder that primarily affects children and causes the development of blisters or open sores on as much as 75 percent of the body. Dedicated to helping find a cure for EB, Nu Skin donates $0.25 of every Nu Skin Head To Toe Combo Package sale to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Features crushed allspice berry—traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
More than 100 study participants with dry, cracked, or problem feet applied Epoch® Foot Treatment twice daily for 12 weeks. Participants were examined by a clinical grader at four, eight, and 12 weeks.
Seven out of 10 consumers saw significant visible improvement in their dry, cracked feet within four weeks.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica) — used by indigenous people in the rain-forests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes and sides of feet.
- Urea — exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep miniaturization.
- Papain — a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Mono Undecylenate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Lauryl Laurate, Pimenta Dioica Fruit Extract,* Papain, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.