NU SKIN SCANNER BUSINESS KIT INCLUDES
Nu Skin Marine Omega is manufactured to the high standards of the Pharmanex 6S Quality Process guaranteeing that the product meets all known purity standards for environmental pollutants and is compliant with relevant EU legislations. Nu Skin Marine Omega also contains vitamin E to preserve product freshness by preventing oxidation of fatty acids. In addition, Marine Omega also contains krill oil. Krill is a small crustacean that possesses an interesting level of EPA and DHA in a unique phospholipid form that passes into the body more quickly and completely. Krill oil also contains the carotenoid astaxanthin that helps to protect the fatty acids.
Take two (2) softgels twice daily with food and drink.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A proprietary green tea extract containing 97% polyphenols of which 65% are catechins
- Has the antioxidant power of seven cups of tea per capsule and is 99.5% caffeine free
- The 6S Quality Process ensures the quality and potency of each Tegreen 97 capsule
- Standardized for consistent and powerful benefits
- According to Nuskin, in a comparative study, Tegreen97 was shown to have better bio-availability and antioxidant capacity than drinking green or black tea
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Maximum recommended serving of four (4) capsules daily (1,000 mg). Do not exceed 1,200 mg green tea in combination with other green tea containing supplements. Store in a cool dry place.
Nu Skin Pharmanex LifePak+ is a food supplement with vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts. Staying healthy throughout one’s life begins with eating right. There is a growing number of Scientific evidence demonstrating the health benefits of specific nutrients. A healthy diet needs to have a balance of macronutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) to meet the needs for human nutrition.
A majority of Europeans do not meet the WHO (World Health Organisation) recommendations for fruit and vegetable intake. As eating recommended amounts of these foods helps to ensure health and prevent disease, poor intakes would be expected to negatively impact on health.
Pharmanex JVI JUICE
This orange coloured Nu Skin JVI Juice beverage is rich in vitamin C and contains carotenoids, naturally present in the fruits and vegetables mentioned above.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. The carotenoids that can be found in JVi are lycopene and beta-carotene, they are delivered by tomato juice and carrot juice concentrate. Carotenoids are natural pigments, responsible for the bright colours of some fruits and vegetables such as carrots and tomatoes.
The imperial fruits have been used for centuries in South American and Asian cultures and traditionally consumed as part of a healthy diet. These fruits are especially known for their vitamin and mineral content, especially vitamin C.
Imperial is a term Nu Skin uses to categorise the special exotic fruits: wolfberry, sea buckthorn and acerola, known for their high levels of vitamin C, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Acerola is a sweet and sour fruit native to the West Indies and believed to originate from the Yucatan. The ripe orange to deep red fruits are cherry shaped and were used for centuries in these cultures.
- Wolfberry is an orange-red ellipsoid berry and is a traditionally used fruit in Asia and South East Europe. The berries are a very popular ingredient in Chinese cuisine.
- Sea buckthorn is a nutritious orange berry used in traditional Tibetan and Mongolian cultures since ancienttimes. The female plants produce soft, juicy and rich in oil berry-like fruit.
The skin is an essential organ for all living beings. It weighs 7% to 20% of the total body weight. Without the presence of a skin, life would be impossible. The skin plays an important role in the protection of our body. There are several aspects to this protection: protection against UV radiation, internal and external aggressors As the skin is very important in the defence of our body, it is important that we take good care of it. The vitamin C present in Nu Skin JVI Juice contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Collagen is a protein that makes up approximately 30% of our body. It is part of the connective tissue that helps give the skin its firmness, suppleness and elasticity.