Pharmanex Lifestyle Essentials South Africa
- Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT:
- Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, to normal macronutrient metabolism, to normal metabolism of fatty acids and to normal metabolism of Vitamin A.
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism.
- Chromium and Biotin contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin A and B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, and to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Onion extract helps to maintain healthy blood lipids and glucose levels.
- Calcium and Vitamin K1 contribute to normal blood clotting.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to normal blood formation.
- Grape (seed) contributes to a healthy blood pressure.
ANTIOXIDANT NETWORK DEFENSE:
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Nu Skin Pharmanex LifePak+ also contains carotenoids (Lutein, Lycopene, Beta-carotene and Zeaxanthin) and flavonoids (Grape seed extract and Onion extract).
- Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 and B8 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin.
- Grape (seed) helps improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
1x G3 (2 Bottles)
- Helps support cellular rejuvenation.*
- Slows the common effects of aging through DNA protection.
- Improves Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS), which is verified by the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner.
- Is SCS Certified.
- Fortifies antioxidant defenses against cellular free radical damage.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports prostate health.
What Makes This Product Unique?
- First available g ́âc superfruit juice.
- You can visually see the difference because the lipocarotenes make g3 a unique red-orange color, distinguishing it from other juices.
- Great taste means all ages will enjoy and benefit each day from additional antioxidants in their diets.
- Proprietary superfruit blend.
Drink 30-90 ml with morning and evening meal. Shake well before using.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Refrigerate up to 14 days after opening.
- Store in a cool (below 25°C), dark place.
- Bottles not to be sold separately.