TRthriv Focus Tea
Pharmanex TRthriv Focus Tea:
Limited Time OfferRefer to your market above for precise description & discount price. Original Nu Skin Invoice. If Wholesale/Distributor price couldn't display, Contact Me !
Our new Pharmanex TRthriv Focus Tea is a drink that helps you to kickstart your day, thrive, and focus all day long. Rich in botanical ingredients and containing Guarana – a plant-based source of caffeine – our Focus Tea is a great alternative to your cup of coffee or favourite energy drink. And it can be enjoyed hot or cold – exactly how you like it!
Nu Skin Pharmanex TRthriv Focus Tea UK EMEA MEMBER PRICE
- It’s high in fibre.
- It’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- It helps protect body tissues and cells from oxidative stress thanks to Camellia Sinensis present in several tea extracts such as Matcha Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea and Green Tea and containing antioxidants of natural origin.
- Suitable for those watching their calorie intake as each serving is low in calories and contains no sugar. It is sweetened with Steviol Glycosides, a natural sweetener derived from the Stevia plant.
- The caffeine present in tea, also helps to enhance endurance and improve athletic performance.
- The Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana) in the tea, contains caffeine that helps to improve concentration and cognitive and mental performance by increasing alertness.
- The tea comes in an industrially biodegradable pouch, supporting Nu Skin’s sustainability efforts.
Present in several tea extracts such as Matcha Green Tea, Orange Pekoe Tea and Green Tea, it contains antioxidants of natural origin.** Thanks to its presence, Focus Tea helps protect body tissues and cells from oxidative stress.
Guarana Seed Extract
Guarana is a source of caffeine that helps improve your concentration and contributes to cognitive and mental performance by helping to increase alertness.**
Maltodextrin, Guarana Seed Extract (Paullinia cupana, 20%), Hibiscus Flower Powder (Hibiscus sabdariffa L., 11%), Lemon Flavouring (11%), Matcha Green Tea Leaf Powder (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 8.3%), Orange Pekoe Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 5.6%), Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, 5.6%), Cardamom Seed Extract (Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton, 5.6%), Flavour enhancer: Citric Acid, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides from Stevia.
- Caffeine per serving: 88.75 mg.
- Consume maximum 4 servings per day.
- High caffeine content.
- Do not exceed a daily limit of 800 mg of (-)-epigallocatechin- 3-gallate (EGCG). Should not be consumed under fasting conditions or if you are already consuming other products containing green tea. Should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating women or children below 18 years old.
TRthriv Focus tea is rich in botanical ingredients, which may result in small particles remaining in the drink as some plant extracts may not fully dissolve.
Will TRthriv Focus Tea increase my endurance performance?
TRthriv Focus tea contains caffeine, which can enhance endurance performance if consumed one hour prior to physical activity and in the recommended dosage.
I am sensitive to caffeine. Can I drink TRthriv Focus Tea instead of coffee?
TRthriv Focus Tea is not recommended for individuals who are sensitive to caffeine, as it contains a blend of Guarana, a plant-based source of caffeine, as well as different tea extracts (from Camellia sinensis) that also contain caffeine. Both coffee and tea are sources of caffeine and should be avoided by those who are sensitive to it.
What is the amount of caffeine in TRthriv Focus Tea compared to a regular cup of coffee?
TRthriv Focus Tea contains around 89mg of caffeine per serving, which is similar to the amount found in one cup of coffee. One cup of filter coffee (200ml) typically contains about 90mg of caffeine, while a cup of espresso (60ml) has around 80mg of caffeine.
Can I take TRthriv Focus Tea with other products that contain caffeine (like coffee or tea)?
TRthriv Focus Tea should not be consumed in combination with other products that contain green tea. It is safe to consume TRthriv Focus Tea and coffee during the day, but it is recommended to not exceed a daily dosage of caffeine of 400mg. It is important to be aware of the total caffeine intake from all sources and to adjust your consumption accordingly.
1 review for TRthriv Focus Tea
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Good coffee ulternative as I don’t drink coffee