- Instantly brightens the under eye area, softening the appearance of dark circles and fatigue
- Immediately reduces eye puffiness for a smooth, refreshed look
- Helps to enhance the elimination of the pigments that cause dark circles
- Works over time to suppress puffiness and the formation of bags under the eyes.
- Lipid-C (Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) – a powerful form of vitamin C that increases collagen synthesis, decreases melanin synthesis and inhibits free radical damage, brightening the under eye area
- Theobroma cacao extract – promotes a rapid reduction in the appearance of bags under the eyes and enhances lipolysis (fat breakdown) for lasting results
- Polygonum fagopyrum seed extract – a phytosterol rich extract that inhibits lipogenesis (fat synthesis), resulting in a long term reduction in the appearance of bags under the eyes
- Antioxidant peptide complex (APC) – helps firm and tone delicate skin while facilitating the elimination of pigment deposits that cause dark colouration under the eyes.
Use morning and night after cleansing and toning. Smooth a small amount under the eyes, avoiding the eyelids and direct eye contact.
Tru Face™ Line Corrector: features a revolutionary procollagen peptide that helps soften moderate to deep lines around the mouth, eyes and forehead
Tru Face™ Essence: a facial contouring serum that contains the patented anti-ageing ingredient Ethocyn®, which helps restore definition and firmness to the skin
Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Ageing Skin Therapy System: designed to help reverse the full range of ageing effects, each product in this system plays an integral role in delivering anti-ageing benefits and works synergistically to enhance results.
Dark circles under the eyes and puffiness are caused by several factors:
- The skin under the eyes is the thinnest on the body, but as we age, it thins even more, making blood vessels under the eyes more apparent
- Capillaries under the eyes are fragile and, if damaged, can leak fluid into surrounding tissues where it pools, lending to puffiness and dark circles
- Chronic sun damage can increase puffiness and contribute to leaky capillaries
- The deposit of fat in the tissues under the eyes can contribute to puffiness.
Can I use Tru Face IdealEyes and Intensive Eye Complex at the same time?
Yes, but it is not necessary since both products provide moisturising benefits while addressing different concerns. Tru Face IdealEyes is an anti-ageing product designed to diminish the visible signs of stress, fatigue and ageing in the under eye area. Intensive Eye Complex is designed to hydrate the delicate eye area.
Can I use Tru Face IdealEyes with my core daily system?
Yes, Tru Face IdealEyes contains a powerful, yet gentle form of vitamin C that is safe for use with all Nu Skin® core daily systems and products. Tru Face IdealEyes should be applied before your moisturiser.
Can I apply Tru Face IdealEyes to my eyelids?
No, Tru Face IdealEyes should not be applied to the delicate skin of the eyelids because it could potentially work its way into the eyes and cause irritation. For this reason, we recommend only applying Tru Face IdealEyes to the areas below and to the sides of the eyes.