TRU FACE LINE CORRECTOR BENEFITS
- Reduces the appearance of moderate to deep lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of dermal creases around the mouth and forehead.
- Smoothes the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Targets signs of mechanical aging.
- Delivers results in as early as four weeks. Clinical testing has shown continued improvement over six months.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 (pro-collagen peptide)—sends agereversing signals to collagen-producing cells to help reduce the appearance of moderate to deep lines.
- Peptides are the way cells in the body communicate with each other.
- Peptides are small and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Just as a key starts the engine of a car, peptides are the key to turning on collagen production.
- Collagen structure strengthens the skin, reversing signs of aging and promoting younger looking skin.
Tru Face Line Corrector should be used both morning and evening, after cleansing and toning. Apply generously onto moderate to deep lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. Follow with the Nu Skin® moisturiser of your choice.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it be before I see results with Tru Face Line Corrector?
Some people may see results in as little as four weeks; however, our clinical study showed a 91 percent improvement in 12 weeks.
Can I use Tru Face Line Corrector and the other Tru Targeted Treatments at the same time?
Yes. Tru Face Line Corrector can be used with any of the other products in the Tru Targeted Treatments series. If using them together, apply Tru Face Essence, then Tru Face Line Corrector, then Tru Face Revealing Gel, and then Tru Face Skin Perfecting Gel.
Does Tru Face Line Corrector firm the skin?
No. Tru Face Line Corrector is for medium to deep lines and wrinkles caused by mechanical aging. Tru Face Essence helps firm and contour the skin.
How often do I need to apply Tru Face Line Corrector?
For best results, apply Tru Face Line Corrector directly to your lines and wrinkles both morning and night.
When do I apply Tru Face Line Corrector in my skin care regimen?
Tru Face Line Corrector should be applied after you have cleansed and toned your skin, but before you moisturize your face.
Recognizing wrinkle-causing behaviors and utilizing powerful antiaging products such as Nu Skin® Tru Targeted Treatments can help you fight the signs of aging and promote a youthful appearance.
The following is a list of the top 10 wrinkle-causing behaviors:
1. Scrubbing skin with hot water.
2. Gaining and losing weight rapidly.
3. Sucking on a straw.
4. Frowning or lip pursing.
5. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.
6. Furrowing your brow.
7. Sleeping on your side or stomach.
8. Exposing your skin to UV radiation.