- Makes facial hair appear softer, finer and less noticeable, extending the results of your morning shave.
- Cools and soothes the skin.
- Helps diminish razor bumps.
- Lauryl isoquinolinium bromide – contributes to making facial hair appear finer, softer and less noticeable.
- Aloe vera – moisturises and soothes skin.
- Urea, yeast extract, algae extract, and glucosamine HCl – a technologically advanced exfoliating ingredient blend that contributes to help diminish razor bumps.
- Menthyl PCA – cools skin without menthol odour.
- Algae and mugwort extracts – provide anti-sting and soothing properties.
- Bisabolol – helps relieve skin from dryness, chapping and chafing.
- Vitamin E – moisturises and conditions.
Apply to face and neck after shaving.
How long will it take before my facial hair starts to feel softer, finer and less noticeable?
In an in-house study, the majority of men who consistently applied Dividends® Aftershave Balm after shaving noticed a reduction in in eight weeks, under the conditions of the study.
Dividends® Aftershave Balm makes hair appear softer, finer, and less noticeable. What if I accidentally get it on my eyebrows, chest hair, or sideburns? Will it do anything to my hair in those areas?
If you accidentally apply it to your eyebrows, chest hair or sideburns, it will not remove hair in those areas. Dividends® Aftershave Balm is not a depilatory, it is not used to remove unwanted hair from the body. It is formulated for use after shaving.
Can women use Dividends® Aftershave Balm on their legs to make the results of shaving last longer?
Yes, Dividends® Aftershave Balm offers women the same benefits it does men. It will make leg hair appear softer, finer, and less noticeable, so the results of shaving last longer.