- Makes your smile appear whiter and brighter.
- Features a delicious vanilla-mint flavor.
- Adds instant high shine.
- Works well on bare lips and over other lip colors.
- Visually smooths lips.
- Goes on smooth.
- Cushions your lips.
- Feels soft and comfortable.
- Is designed as a universal shade that looks great on all skin tones.
Creates more kissable lips.
- Conditions lips.
- Features a signature vanilla-mint flavor that complements our other AP 24 products.
- Makes lips appear fuller, more moist, and inviting.
- Illumibright Micropearls—these blue-violet iridescent pearls actually reflect and bounce light, creating the instant optical illusion of visually smoother, fuller, more kissable lips and a brighter smile.
- Vitamins C and E—provide antioxidant protection.
- Fresh Vanilla-Mint Flavor—complements (and doesn’t compete with) other AP 24 products.
Apply to top and bottom lips for a more kissable, brighter smile.
How does Smile Pop work?
Smile Pop Lip Gloss uses color theory to help your smile appear whiter and brighter. Our opalescent, iridescent blue-violet illumibright micropearls actually bounce and reflect a wide spectrum of light, instantly creating the optical illusion of smoother, fuller lips and a brighter smile.
Can I use Smile Pop Lip Gloss with other lip products?
Smile Pop Lip Gloss may be used either by itself, or over other products for added shine.
Have a lipstick that’s too warm for your liking?
Use AP 24 Smile Pop Lip Gloss to make your existing shade look a bit cooler.
Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecanol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Malic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide, Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)