- Hibiscus flower extract soothes and moisturizes the skin while cleansing the hair and helping maintain a healthy looking scalp.
- Gentle, tearless formula is safe for use on babies.
- Convenient foaming pump allows product to be easily dispensed with one hand.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Hibiscus flower extract (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis): used by traditional cultures in Southeast Asia and Central America on their babies, hibiscus soothes and moisturizes the skin while cleansing the hair and helping maintain a healthy looking scalp.
- Elderberry fruit extract: used by Europeans for its cleansing and moisturizing properties.
- Calendula: soothes skin.
- Oat extract: moisturizes and protects skin.
Support your baby’s shoulders and neck with one arm, holding your baby securely under the armpit. Use your free hand to dispense the desired amount of foam onto baby’s wet body and hair. Gently massage into hair and all over baby’s body, then rinse clean.
The hibiscus flower has long been used throughout Polynesia, Southeast Asia, and Central and South America. The crushed flowers and leaves are boiled in water to produce an infusion that is applied to baby’s hair and scalp to cleanse, soothe, and moisturize.
Why would I want a foaming baby wash?
It makes bath time easier by enabling you to dispense the product with one hand while holding your baby with the other. This also helps you control where you apply the product so you don’t experience waste or spillage.
Is this product tearless?
Yes, this product has been properly tested for eye irritation. It passed with superior results, and even surpassed some of the leading baby shampoos and washes on the market.
There are all kinds of hair and body washes for babies on the market, why would I want to use this one?
The unique ethnobotanical ingredients that we have used in this product—hibiscus and elderberry fruit—are natural ingredients that indigenous cultures have used for centuries on their own babies. They help soften baby’s skin and hair while cleansing, leaving a clean, fresh scent. Epoch Baby Hibiscus Hair and Body Wash also tested better than leading baby products on the market for being a tearless formula.
Is there an age limit as to who can use Epoch Baby Hibiscus Hair and Body Wash?
No, Epoch Baby Hibiscus Hair and Body Wash can be used by people of all ages, but it has been formulated especially for babies and is a very gentle cleanser.
Is this an allover wash?
Yes, it is designed for use on both the hair and the body.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Acetamide MEA, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.