NU SKIN INTENSIVE EYE COMPLEX
- A unique formula with botanical extracts helps your skin navigate its tough, urban environment.
- Works with the ceramides in your skin to create a more robust moisture barrier and a brighter undereye
- Binds moisture to skin to keep it hydrated.
- Helps protect skin from the visible effects of pollution, and stress.
- Leaves skin feeling renewed, soft, smooth, and refreshed.
- A fast-absorbing formula dries quickly for a non-greasy feeling after each use.
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phthalate-free, and fragrance-free.
- Bioadaptive Botanical Blend (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant) — a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- YDoRaAsTtIaNlGMarine Fennel — CfOigMhPtLsEfXree radicalUsLaTnRAd boosts skin ceramides to smooth skin and increase radiance.
- Brown Seaweed — boosts and helps skin retain moisture using powerful Omegas 3, 6, and 9.
- Polysaccharide — creates a flexible film that binds water to skin.
- Shea butter, Aloe, and Squalane — moisturize skin for a dewy appearance.
After cleansing and toning, gently dab a small amount onto the skin under both eyes. Use morning and night. Do not apply to eyelids.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What are bioadaptive botanicals?
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These spe- cial properties increase the plant’s resilience and help them—and your skin—recover from all kinds of damage and stress.
Is the skin around the eyes really different from the skin on the rest of my face?
Yes, the skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most sensitive.
Which finger is best to use when applying Nu Skin Intensive Eye Complex?
The skin around your eye is extremely soft and delicate, so you need to be extra careful not to damage it. Your ring finger is the softest and most sensitive of any finger, so it’s the best choice when applying product to this delicate area.
Which skin types should use Nu Skin Intensive Eye Complex?
Nu Skin Intensive Eye Complex is great for all skin types for added moisture and protection in the delicate eye area.
Why is it important to moisturize the eye area?
The skin around the eyes is the first area to show the telltale signs of aging and stress. Moisturization of the eye area can protect the delicate moisture barrier as well as minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Nu Skin Intensive Eye Complex is specifically formulated to supplement and protect the fragile skin around the eyes with intense moisture.
- On most areas of the body, the epidermis is approximately 0.045 millimeters thick. On the palms of the hands and soles of the feet, it is up to several millimeters thick. However, around the eyes, it is only 0.020 millimeters thick. This helps explain why the skin around the eyes is so delicate and requires special care.
- For many reasons, the delicate tissue that surrounds your eyes is more likely to display signs of advancing age sooner than other areas of the face and body. Over time, fine lines tend to give way to the deeper lines called crow’s feet. Sun exposure may be responsible for as much as 75 percent of aging skin. To protect against premature aging around the eyes, keep the area adequately moisturized and wear sunscreen to block aging UVA and UVB rays.
WHAT’S IN IT
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phospholipids, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Carbomer, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Linoleic acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, p-Anisic Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine.