Men and women who want to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve their skin tone and texture, and reverse the signs of sun damage.
- Smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes a firmer, more youthful complexion.
- Evens skin tone by helping reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolouration.
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh, and soft.
- Features a patented waterless formula that delivers 10 percent active, free-flowing vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)to the skin.
- Vitamin C—an essential component that helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and firm the skin. It also evens skin tone by working to reduce the appearance of skin discolouration.
- Sesame and soybean oils—rich emollients that prevent moisture loss and help maintain the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
- Grape seed, ginkgo biloba leaf, and ginseng extracts— minimise skin damaging free radicals.
Use morning and night as the first step of the Nu Skin 180° System. Moisten face and neck with lukewarm water. Place a small amount of cleanser onto fingertips. Apply to face and neck and work into a lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Avoid contact with the eye area.
(Please note: lathering Nu Skin 180° Face Wash in your hands before applying will release the active vitamin C before it reaches the face, decreasing effectiveness.).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why doesn’t Nu Skin 180° Face Wash foam as much as typical cleansers?
Nu Skin 180° Face Wash uses an anhydrous (waterless) formula of free-flowing vitamin C to preserve the efficacy of vitamin C. Thus, this water-free formula foams less than other cleansers.
Is it still okay to use Nu Skin 180° Face Wash with water?
Yes. However, do not lather it in your hands first because this will release the active vitamin C before it reaches the face, decreasing effectiveness.
Can I use Nu Skin 180° Face Wash without the other products in the Nu Skin 180° System?
Yes. In fact, Nu Skin 180° Face Wash is a great cleanser for anyone who wants fresh, vibrant skin.
Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Covered by U.S. Patents 5,409,706; 5,254,334.