Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ (UK & EU)
Beauty Focus Collagen+ (UK & EU)
Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ is an innovative collagen beauty supplement that includes expertly chosen ingredients to deliver proven anti-ageing benefits. It’s about drinking your way to visible anti-ageing benefits and that gorgeous skin appearance. All that beauty science in your daily supplement.
FLAVOUR: Orange Flavouring
NU SKIN BEAUTY FOCUS COLLAGEN+ (UK & EU)
* Daily intake of Beauty Focus Collagen+ can help maintain skin elasticity, positively impact skin radiance, help maintain the normal structure of the skin, reduce eye wrinkle volume, and more!
NU SKIN BEAUTY FOCUS COLLAGEN+ BENEFITS (UK & EU)
(1) Proksch E, Segger D, Degwert J, Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S. (2014). Skin Pharmacol Physiol. Clinial study on 69 women, aged 35 – 55 in 8 weeks with either placebo or 2.5g or 5 g of collagen hydrolysate.
(2) Hester N, Wood S, Gray R, Kern D, O’Donnell R, Draelos Z, (2021). JOJ Dermatology & Cosmetics. A nutritional supplement blend of Collagen Peptides, Lutein and Wheat Lipid Extract improves skin attributes. Randomized, placebo-controlled study on 60 men and women, aged 40 – 60 to determine the effect of a 120 days supplementation with a unique supplement containing collagen peptides, lutein, and wheat lipid extract on skin appearance and attributes. Supplement n=40, placebo n=20. Additional aims of the study were to determine if using a facial cleansing device along with the supplement provided complimentary benefits on skin appearance.
(3) Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, Segger D, Degwert J, Oesser S. (2014). Skin Pharmacol Physiol. Clinical study on 114 women, aged 45 – 65 in 8 weeks 2.5g of collagen peptide, or placebo – n=57 for each group.
In the same study, to support the concept of taking care of your skin appearance, researchers also evaluated the visible efficacy of taking Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ once a day and using an ageLOC Lumispa regimen daily for 4 months. The dermatologist graded subjects who used both ageLOC Lumispa regimen and Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ as having statistically significant improvements in radiance, texture, and overall appearance after 4 months when compared to baseline (p<0.05), above the benefits seen with the ageLOC Lumispa regimen alone.
Furthermore, a study with a daily intake of 2.5g of the specific collagen peptide used in Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ on healthy female subjects ranging in age from 45 to 65 years shows a significant reduction of eye wrinkle deepness (crow’s feet) compare to the placebo group. After 8 weeks, the eye wrinkle volume was significantly (p<0.01) reduced by 17.7% compare to the baseline.
NU SKIN BEAUTY FOCUS COLLAGEN+ BEFORE AFTER (UK & EU)
Yes. As per EU legal claims standards, products with gluten level below 20pm may be claimed as gluten-free. However, since the Wheat Oil Extract in Beauty Focus Collagen+ contains maximum 3pm of gluten, in line with the regulation on food labelling rules, you will see wheat marked as an allergen on our packaging.
Is Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ vegan or vegetarian?
Beauty Focus Collagen+ contains collagen peptides sourced from bovine hide. Typically, collagen in food supplements is from bovine, porcine, or marine sources. The specific source used in Collagen+ is very well studied for skin beauty benefits when taken internally at the dose provided.
Is Beauty Focus Collagen+ made from pasture raised, grass fed cows?
The collagen hydrolysate is sourced from predominantly pasture-raised cows with grass or mixed-vegetable diets. (Please be aware that this is predominantly, we do not have any information for the rest.)
Is there fructose in Beauty Focus Collagen+?
No there is no fructose in Beauty Focus Collagen+. There is however Stevia present for sweetness.
Where do the collagen peptides in Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ come from?
Our Collagen Peptides are from type-| bovine collagen, sourced from predominantly pasture-raised cows with grass or mixed-vegetable diets. Any collagen type can be used to obtain peptide sequences, as long as the collagen goes through the special hydrolyzing technique.
Is Collagen+ just collagen peptides?
Not at all. Beauty Focus Collagen+ utilizes special Collagen Peptides, but it also includes other ingredients. The “plus” refers to added ingredients Wheat oil extract and Lutein. Wheat Oil Extract is extracted from the nutrient reserves found in wheat, the ancient grain pivotal to human history. In addition, it also contains lutein. Lutein is derived from marigold flowers, with orange petals – the colour of sunshine* which is reflected in the hue of Beauty Focus Collagen+.
The product tastes sweet, does it contain sugar or where does the sweetness comes from?
The sweetness comes from Stevia, labelled as Steviol glycosides from Stevia a known sweetener used in products. The use of Steviol glycosides from Stevia means that calories was not added to obtain the sweetness taste.
What age should I start taking Nu Skin Beauty Focus collagen+?
Anyone from the age of 18 and up can take collagen safely. Besides, the Nu Skin clinical study to substantiate the beauty claims was performed for the age group of 40 to 60.
Can also pregnant and breastfeeding women take Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+?
Even if we do not expect any harmful effect in case of the usage of the general population neither Nu Skin nor Pharmanex products, sold in EMEA, target pregnant or breastfeeding women. While formulating the products we focus on the needs of healthy adults meaning that we choose ingredients in such concentration which are considered to be beneficial based on the scientific evidence and comply with the local regulations. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are specific conditions when the needs of the body change. As mentioned on the label we recommend consulting with the physician before using our products. Please visit nuskin.com where you can find the ingredient list of the products and your physician can check it to decide if it’s suitable for you.
Each sachet of our clinically-proven blend contains:
- Collagen Hydrolysate: Nu Skin Collagen is under specific controls by our supplier during hydrolysis to obtain the right collagen peptide profile or peptide “fingerprint” that is optimised for beauty, as illustrated in human clinical studies showing improvements in the visual appearance of skin features.
- Wheat Oil Extract: Extracted from the nutrient reserves found in wheat, the ancient grain pivotal to human history. Wheat Oil Extract is a premium quality plant-based source of ceramides, a class of lipids known as the skin’s natural sealant, and thereby playing an essential role in the skin.
- Lutein: Lutein is derived from marigold flowers, with orange petals – the colour of sunshine, which is reflected in the hue of Beauty Focus Collagen+.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May contain fish, milk, soy, celery, mustard and sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
2 reviews for Nu Skin Beauty Focus Collagen+ (UK & EU)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Come fast in good condition. I’ve been using it for a month, I’m not saying I don’t have any wrinkles left but my skin is more vibrant and clear looking.
Easy to take, orange flavour. It is quite expensive not everyone can afford it for long term.