AP24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste Benefits
- Helps remove plaque during brushing.
- Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.
- Gentle to teeth and mild on gums.
- Helps loosen and remove debris.
- AP-24® − a patented plaque-fighting agent. AP-24® is a long-chain silicon-oxygen molecule that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling cleaner and fresher longer.
- Dicalcium phosphate − a mild abrasive that gently loosens and removes debris.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate − an approved form of fluoride that can be used to fight cavities.
Adults: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children 6 years of age and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Supervise children as necessary until they are capable of brushing without supervision.
Use it with
- AP 24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste — brightens and whitens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.
- AP 24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash — fights plaque using AP 24 technology without the concerns of alcohol. Leaves a long-lasting fresh, clean mouth.
- AP-24® Anti-Plaque Toothbrush − with channel bristle technology. Each bristle has five grooves running along its length. These grooves deliver and hold more toothpaste against your teeth as you brush, helping to remove more plaque than conventional round bristles.
- AP-24® Anti-Plaque Breath Spray − contains patented AP-24® to create that clean, just-brushed feeling whenever you need 1 it. Also helps maintain the anti-plaque activity of the AP-24® toothpastes throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the RDA of AP24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste?
RDA (Radioactive Dentin Abrasion) is the scale used to measure relative abrasiveness of toothpastes. This scale starts at zero and is open ended. It is generally agreed that any product that falls below 250 is considered safe for everyday use. The RDA value of AP24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste is between 70 and 80, which is considered very mild.
Which ingredient helps remove plaque from the teeth?
The abrasive system used in this AP24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste consists of dicalcium phosphate.
Are AP-24® products ADA approved?
AP-24® products are not ADA (American Dental Association) approved. The ADA is a private, nongov- ernmental organization that charges a yearly fee for use of its name. There are no requirements for dentists to use ADA products, nor is ADA approval required to indicate a quality product.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .86% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion).
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sorbitol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavour.
*A component of the patented AP-24® formula.
**AP-24 is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and surfactants (Poloxamer 338 and Poloxamer 407).