AP24 Whitening Toothpaste EU/UK Version
- Brightens and whitens teeth.
- Helps remove stains.
- Helps remove and prevent plaque buildup.
- Helps the prevention of dental cavities.
- Provides a long-lasting smooth, clean, and fresh feel.
- Features AP-24, an exclusive ingredient.
- Refreshing, trademark vanilla mint flavor.
- Thick, creamy, rich formula.
- No harmful peroxides.
- Proprietary blend of hydrated silica and alumina (aluminum oxide) — a unique combination of mild abrasives that polishes and smoothes teeth without eroding enamel.
- AP-24® — a patented plaque-fighting agent of medical- grade dimethicone and surfactants. AP-24® is a long chain that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate — approved form of fluo- ride that can be used to fight cavities.
- Brush after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. You can also alternate with AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
A stain reduction test was performed to determine the percent increase in tooth brightness. The whitening effects were measured after brushing with toothpaste. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste resulted in a 63 percent increase in tooth brightness.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What makes Nu Skin’s whitening technology different?
- No peroxides — they bleach teeth, but can weaken tooth enamel and irritate soft mouth tissues. Peroxides should only be used in a professional setting.
- No harsh abrasives — they remove stains, but erode and scratch teeth.
Will AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste make my teeth whiter than they are naturally?
No. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is not an oxidizing, bleaching agent (see above question). However, if your teeth are stained, darkened, or soiled from various foods, tobacco, or drinks, AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste will quickly remove the stains and return your teeth to their light, natural color.
Is the Relative Dentin Abrasivity (RDA) level of AP 24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste safe for my teeth?
The RDA of AP 24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is well within safe levels and perfect for everyday use.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion).
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Aluminum Oxide, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407,* PEG-12, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor.
* AP24 Whitening Toothpaste EU version is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight dimethicone and surfactants (poloxamer 338 and poloxamer 407).
USE IT WITH
- AP 24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste — prevents plaque buildup. This cavity-fighting formula features a plaque fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean, fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.
- AP 24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash — fights plaque using AP 24 technology without the concerns of alcohol. Leaves a long-lasting fresh, clean mouth.
- AP 24 Anti-Plaque Breath Spray — fights plaque build-up while freshening breath in a convenient alcohol-free spray.
- AP 24 Anti-Plaque Toothbrush — An exclusive, plaque- removing toothbrush that works with the AP 24 system.