Nu Skin Wellness Basics Kit
- Offers a wonderful blend of ingredients like Cordyceps sinensis, Pomegranate and Panax ginseng, which helps the following three dimensions of vitality that can typically decline with age: it increases physical performance, helps maintain physical and mental capacities and helps maintain good sexual relations.
- Taken in the morning, R2 Day helps you to feel recharged and take control of a new day.
Take six (6) capsules of R2 Day in the morning.
Cordyceps sinensis (Berk.) Sacc. mycelia (2 g/6 caps.), Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Capsule (Gelatine, Colour: Titanium dioxide), Pomegranate fruit extract (Punica granatum L.) (170 mg/6 caps.), Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer root extract (100 mg/6 caps. of which 8 mg ginsenosides), Anti-caking agents (Fatty acids, Silicon dioxide). May contain soy.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing. Keep away from heat and humidity. Keep out of reach of young children. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under medical treatment.
How are R2 Day and R2 Night different from each other and why is it important to use them together?
R2 balances two interconnected aspects of youthfulness. First, taken in the evening, R2 Night helps you to start each day feeling refreshed. Taken in the morning, R2 Day helps you to feel recharged and take control of a new day. When combined, the benefits are doubled to help you experience the freedom of your mind and body working in harmony.
Please note that some European Member States may have additional specificities that are linked to their national legislation.
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Lactobacillus fermentum PCC 30 – 90 mg (min. 2 B cfu/caps.), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Gelling agents (Carrageenan, Potassium chloride)), Anti-caking agent: Fatty acids, Silicon dioxide.
Take one (1) capsule daily with food and drinks.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing. Store out of reach of young children. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under medical treatment.
Pharmanex® Pro-B™ may be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and humidity. If possible, storage under 20°C is recommended.
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. The carotenoids that can be found in JVi are lycopene and beta-carotene, they are delivered by tomato juice and carrot juice concentrate. Carotenoids are natural pigments, responsible for the bright colours of some fruits and vegetables such as carrots and tomatoes.
The imperial fruits have been used for centuries in South American and Asian cultures and traditionally consumed as part of a healthy diet. These fruits are especially known for their vitamin and mineral content, especially vitamin C.
Imperial is a term Nu Skin uses to categorise the special exotic fruits: wolfberry, sea buckthorn and acerola, known for their high levels of vitamin C, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Acerola is a sweet and sour fruit native to the West Indies and believed to originate from the Yucatan. The ripe orange to deep red fruits are cherry shaped and were used for centuries in these cultures.
- Wolfberry is an orange-red ellipsoid berry and is a traditionally used fruit in Asia and South East Europe. The berries are a very popular ingredient in Chinese cuisine.
- Sea buckthorn is a nutritious orange berry used in traditional Tibetan and Mongolian cultures since ancienttimes. The female plants produce soft, juicy and rich in oil berry-like fruit.
Shake well before use. Drink 60 ml with morning and evening meals.
Water; Juice from concentrate: White grape (5%), Carrot (5%), Sea buckthorn berry, Tomato (4%), Pear (4%), Apple, Acerola, Watermelon, Red grape, Wolfberry (1%), Mango; Olive oil; Natural flavouring; Acidity regulator (Citric acid); Thickeners (Pectin, Xanthan gum); Preservative (Sodium benzoate).
*This product (Wellness Basics Kit) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.