Epoch Ava Puhi MONI SHAMPOO AND LIGHT CONDITIONER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Cleanses and conditions hair in one step.
- Contains the true extract from the bulb-like flower of ava puhi, the same extract used by Polynesians for centuries to clean, soften, and condition hair.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation®, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
Ava puhi extract—taken directly from the bulb-like flower of the wild ginger plant (Zingiber zerumbet) for gener- ations, Polynesians have used ava puhi to cleanse and condition their hair.
Wet hair. Place a small amount of Epoch Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner in hands and gently massage to create lather. Apply lather throughout hair, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Epoch Ava puhi moni Conditioner for added softening and conditioning.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Ava puhi is a natural ingredient known for its conditioning, 1 smoothing, and shine-enhancing benefits. For generations, Polynesians have squeezed nectar from the ava puhi bulb-like flower directly onto their hair to wash and condition it. Epoch ava puhi shampoos and conditioners are called Ava puhi moni because “ava puhi moni” means “true ava puhi.” Epoch uses the part of the plant as used by the indigenous people of Hawaii. To grow and cultivate the ava puhi plant for use in Epoch hair care products, Nu Skin has established a relationship with an independent agricultural source in the islands of Polynesia.
- Epoch® Ava puhi moni® Conditioner—this ethnobotanical conditioner is formulated with the bulb-like flower extract of the ava puhi plant to give hair body and shine.
- Epoch® Glacial Marine MudTM—draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells, and nurtures skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals. Legend has it that Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to use this special mud to make pots. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What hair type is best suited to Epoch Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner?
A: Epoch Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner is suitable for thicker hair types. Those with dry or damaged hair may want to follow with Epoch Ava puhi moni Conditioner for more conditioning benefits.
Q: What ingredient in Epoch Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny?
A: The natural polysaccharides found in the ava puhi flower condition the hair shaft, making it smooth and shiny. Its natural moisturizing properties also hydrate hair, making it feel softer.
Shape (USA), circulation 1,618,130
The May 2003 issue of Shape magazine features Epoch Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner in an article entitled “Beauty Secrets of Hawaiian Spas.” The article recommends a variety of products that include island pampering ingredients. The article also lists the Nu Skin website.
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Zingiber Zerumbet Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG/ PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Distearate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.