EPOCH POLISHING BAR BENEFITS
- Sisku’pas (Tsuga heterophylla) effectively removes dirt, excess oil, and other impurities without the use of soap.
- Gently polishes skin, leaving it fresh, clean, and smooth.
- Features more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements found in Glacial Marine Mud for deep skin conditioning.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Sisku’pas (tsuga heterophylla) — derived from a tree treasured by the Cowlitz Indian tribe of the Pacific Northwest. Used for its skin buffing effects, and known as sisku’pas by the Cowlitz people (indigenous to the Pacific Northwest), this ingredient is the ground bark of a coastal conifer (Epoch® ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable resources).
- Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud — containing more than 30 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals, Glacial Marine Mud is obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest. It absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. Legend has it that Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to make pottery from this special mud, but were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size and the pottery crumbled. However, they noticed their hands were softer and smoother.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Anyone, men and women who desire a deep cleansing bar for the body with skin polishing benefits.
- Apply gently in a rotating motion to dempened skin and rinse with water thoroughly.
- Exclusively formulated for deep cleansing and smoothing.
- Remove dirt and impurities, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
- If you have oily skin you may use this to cleanses the face.
- Contains more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements – Including zinc and sea botanicals.
- Glacial marine mud is obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest.
- Glacial marine mud absorb impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells and excess oil) without robbing precious moisture.
- Can be used to wash your make up tools.
- Contains the bark of the sisku’pas to help exfoliate and polish the skin so it left soft, smooth and clean.
- The orange stripes in the bar are the bark from sisku’pas tree.
- Trees are not cut down to gather the bark.
- Nuskin only use the discarded pieces that would otherwise be wasted (All EPOCH ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable resources)
- The Cowlitz Indian tribe used sisku’pas for bathing before and during hunting expeditions. They also braided the bark to create a scrub for bathing. Trees are not cut down to gather the bark; our suppliers use only the discarded pieces which would otherwise be wasted.
- – Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™ is refined through an exclusive homogenised process to provide a highly absorbent mud with impeccable consistency. Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud™ will draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells, and nurture skin with more than 30 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals.
Body Bar is a cleansing bar, while Epoch Polishing Bar is exclusively formulated for deep cleansing, exfoliating, and smoothing.
Is Epoch Polishing Bar for use on the face or the body?
Epoch Polishing Bar is ideal for use on the body. People with very oily skin may choose to use Epoch Polishing Bar to cleanse the face; however, Nu Skin has many cleansers designed specifically for use on this area. Those looking specifically to exfoliate the face may want to use Nutricentials® Exfoliant Scrub Extra Gentle.
What does it mean to “polish” your skin?
Polishing refers to a gentle type of exfoliation that leaves skin smoother by removing dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
How does Epoch® support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Epoch® product bottles are made from 100% post-consumer resin (PCR), the packaging for the Eco Pak tubes is made from 100% responsibly sourced bioresin, the Blemish Treatment tube is made with 56% post-consumer resin, and the cartons are made from 100% recycled paper. Plus, all of our ethnobotanical ingredients come from renewable sources. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles and cartons where possible. By purchasing Epoch Polishing Bar, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us.