LIQUID BODY LUFRA BENEFITS
- Provides essential exfoliation by gently working away surface impurities and dead skin.
- Revitalizes the body with an invigorating exfoliating action.
- Smoothes dry, rough areas on the elbows, knees, and entire body.
- Improves your skin’s tone and texture as it removes dry patches and rough areas.
- Rinses away without leaving a residue that can dry and irritate skin.
- Formulated 100% soap-free.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Walnut husks – finely ground to exfoliate and remove dry, rough patches of skin.
- Aloe vera – soothes and nurtures skin.
Apply Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra to dampened skin, work gently into a lather, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with your favorite Nu Skin body moisturizer. Use two to three times a week.
Note: Do not use this Body Lufra on your face.
To quickly and easily demonstrate how Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra smoothes and softens the skin, wet the back of the hand and then apply a small amount of product. Rub it gently in circular motions and then rinse thoroughly. Compare the texture and feel of the exfoliated hand to the untreated hand.
TRY IT WITH
- Body Smoother — a light, after-shower lotion that locks in moisture.
- Perennial® Intense Body Moisturizer — a therapeutic body moisturizer that promotes cellular durability, helping to reinforce the skin’s natural defense mechanisms and protect against external aggressors.
- Liquid Body Bar — a rich, soap-free formula that effectively removes dirt, oil, and impurities while providing the skin with conditioning moisture.
- Epoch® Baobab Body Butter — a rich cream that quenches your skin’s thirst and promotes smooth, supple skin with shea butter and the fruit of the African baobab tree.
- Sunright® InstaGlow — delivers an instant bronze finish using naturally sourced minerals.
- ageLOC® Dermatic Effects Body Contouring Lotion — scientifically formulated to bring ageLOC anti-aging benefits to the body. This daily moisturizing and contouring lotion contains ingredients shown to improve the appearance of fat and cellulite while smoothing the skin.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to cleanse before using Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra?
Not at all! We recommend using Body Lufra in combination with Liquid Body Bar. First, use Body Lufra to clear the skin of rough, dry patches. Then, cleanse with rich, moisturizing Liquid Body Bar for smooth, soft skin. But if you’re looking for a quick cleansing and exfoliation in a single step, Liquid Body Lufra does contain light cleansers.
Which ingredient in the formula exfoliates the body?
Finely ground walnut husks provide gentle exfoliation for the whole body.
Why do I need to exfoliate my body?
People often neglect their skin, which can lead to dry, rough patches that look ashy, especially on the elbows and knees. Exfoliation provides invigorating stimulation to the legs, arms, and body. Using Body Lufra will smooth and soften rough areas of skin.
Many customers rave about the fantastic results Nu Skin Liquid Body Lufra delivers when shaving their legs. The exfoliating action of the walnut husks removes dead cells so the razor can get a closer, smoother shave. Your legs will feel incredibly soft and silky after shaving with Liquid Body Lufra.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate.