NU SKIN 180 CELL RENEWAL FLUID PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Promotes healthy exfoliation, accelerating skin cell turn- over for a vibrant, more youthful complexion.
- Promotes dermal proteins, helping diminish the appear- ance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin firmness.
- Limits the degradation of the skin’s structural proteins.
- Smoothes skin texture and diminishes pore size.
- Enhances stratum corneum barrier function, increasing the skin’s resistance to chemical change and environ- mental stress.
- Gluconolactone—gentle enough for all skin types, this poly- hydroxy acid (PHA) increases skin cell turnover, diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improving texture.
- Soy isoflavones—promote skin firming and the smoothing of lines and wrinkles while working to inhibit metalloproteinase
Morning Usage Schedule|
step 1: Face Wash
step 2: Skin Mist
step 3: Cell Renewal Fluid step 4: UV Block Hydrator
Evening Usage Schedule|
step 1: Face Wash
step 2: Skin Mist
step 3: Cell Renewal Fluid step 4: Night Complex
Young, healthy skin regularly sheds dead surface cells and replenishes them with newer, plumper cells from deeper layers of the skin. This process is called cell renewal. As individuals age, cell renewal begins to decline. This decrease causes the cells in the outer layer of the skin to become sticky and accumulate on the surface, leading to a dull, sallow complexion; a rough texture; and an increase in pore size. Polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) increase the cell renewal process, mimicking that of young, healthy skin. PHAs work by breaking down the extracellular matrix that holds cells together, which allows the dead cells to slough off. As the skin’s surface is exfoliated, basal cells in the lowest layer of the epidermis are stimulated to speed up their rate of division, bringing younger, healthier cells to the surface. Smoother, firmer, and more radiant, these younger cells reveal a youthful complexion.
- Nu Skin 180°® System—designed to target cell renewal, which reverses a range of aging effects.
- Nu Skin 180°® AHA Facial Peel and Neutralizer—features 10 percent lactic acid to enhance cell renewal for improved texture, radiance, and pore size while it decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tru Face® Essence Ultra—The powerful science of Tru Face Essence Ultra helps restore facial firmness, promotes cellular energy production, and helps prevent future signs of aging.
- Tru Face® Line Corrector—features pro-collagen pep- tides that help soften moderate to deep lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many times a day should I apply Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid?
Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid is designed to be applied twice daily after the Skin Mist dries. The 0.5 ml measurement line on the dropper indicates the amount to apply for each usage. If using in conjunction with AHA Facial Peel and Neutralizer, you should still apply Cell Renewal Fluid once a day—in the evening if applying AHA Facial Peel during the morning regimen or vice versa.
What are the differences between Tru Face Revealing Gel and Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid?
Both products contain polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) to enhance cell turnover. Each application of Tru Face Revealing Gel contains an eight percent concentration of PHAs, a com- bination of gluconolactone and lactobionic acid. Perfect for individuals looking for a targeted treatment, this for- mulation is designed to improve skin radiance, texture, and pore size. Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid provides a 15 percent solution of the PHA gluconolactone as well as soy isoflavones in each application. This formulation is spe- cifically designed to address overall skin aging and pro- vides wrinkle diminishing benefits in addition to radiance, texture, and pore benefits. Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid is perfect for individuals who want a comprehensive anti- aging system.
Water (Aqua), Gluconolactone, Sodium Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Soy Isoflavones, Salicylic Acid, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA.