NU SKIN BODY SMOOTHER BENEFITS
- Seals in moisture.
- Absorbs quickly and never leaves a heavy, oily residue.
- Conditions and hydrates to promote an optimal skin environment.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- NaPCA, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glycerin — bind moisture to the skin.
- Aloe Vera, Allantoin, and Algae Extract — soothe, condition, and nourish the skin.
Smooth on entire body immediately after bathing, while skin is still moist. Apply with gentle, massaging motions.
USE IT WITH
- Body Cleansing Gel — a soap-free cleansing gel that removes dirt and impurities without drying the skin.
- Liquid Body Lufra — an allover body exfoliant that gently eases away dead skin cells and excess oil to give your skin a healthy, polished appearance and feel.
- Body Bar — a soap-free cleanser formulated to refresh and effectively cleanse the skin. Its light grapefruit scent invigorates the senses, creating a pleasurable bathing 1 experience every time.
- Hand Lotion — a fast-absorbing moisturizer specially formulated for the hands.
- Liquid Body Bar — a rich, soap-free formula that effectively removes dirt, oil, and impurities while providing skin conditioning moisture.
- Perennial® Intense Body Moisturizer — a therapeutic body moisturizer that promotes cellular durability, helping to reinforce the skin’s natural defense mechanisms and protect against external aggressors.
- Epoch® Baobab Body Butter — a rich cream that quenches your skin’s thirst and promotes smooth, supple skin with shea butter and the fruit of the African baobab tree.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between Perennial Intense Body Moisturizer and Nu Skin Body Smoother?
Perennial Intense Body Moisturizer is a therapeutic, intense moisturizer designed to strengthen the skin’s natural defense mechanisms against environmental aggressors that cause dryness and flaking. Nu Skin Body Smoother is a great moisturizer for sealing moisture into healthy skin. Nu Skin Body Smoother should be applied after showering to help prevent tight, dry-feeling skin.
When should I apply Nu Skin Body Smoother?
Nu Skin Body Smoother should be applied after showering to lock in moisture. Nu Skin Body Smoother can be applied any time of the day to give your skin extra hydration when needed.
What is the difference between Nu Skin Body Smoother and Hand Lotion?
Hand Lotion is a more intense, quick-absorbing moisturizer for your hands, whereas Nu Skin Body Smoother is a moisture-locking formula for your entire body.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.