Nu Skin Foot Combo
1. Dr. Dana Nail Care Renewing System
- Developed by a board-certified, nail-specialized dermatologist.
- Clinically proven to support the appearance of healthier, stronger, smoother, shinier, glossier, and less brittle nails.
- Helps visibly rejuvenate and bolster processed nails.
- Instantly exfoliates and hydrates nails with a simple, three-step treatment.
- Botanical ingredients help condition and hydrate nails and cuticles.
- Helps prep nails for—and extend the life of—manicures.
- Helps nails appear healthier, shinier, and stronger after a single treatment.
- Glycolic Acid—helps remove surface damage, revealing a beautiful, lustrous shine while supporting absorption of the Phyto Crystal Complex.
- Phyto Crystal Complex (Pistacia lentiscus)—helps nails appear healthier and stronger.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil—contain essential fatty acids and carotenoids to help condition and hydrate nails and surrounding skin.
Apply this three-step process to desired nails once a week:
STEP 01: GLYCOLIC PREP
- Ensure that your nails are dry, clean, and unpolished. Uncap the Glycolic Prep pen applicator and twist the bottom of the tube until a drop of liquid appears on the tip. Apply a thin coat evenly across your nails. One pen “twist” generally treats up to five nails.
STEP 02: PRIMING WAND
- Carefully inspect your priming wand and find the surface marked 1. Using this surface, brush your nails two to five times. After a whitish layer appears, switch to surface 2 and brush your nails again two to five times. Finally, use surface 3 to firmly buff your nails back and forth until your nails display the desired luster and shine. USE ONLY ONCE WEEKLY.
STEP 03: DEEP HYDRATING FORMULA
- Like with the Glycolic Prep pen, uncap the Deep Hydrating Formula Pen and twist the tube end until the applicator tip becomes moist. Apply the proprietary bioactive liberally to your nails, cuticles, and surrounding skin.
- Repeat Step 03 as needed throughout the week for instant nail and cuticle hydration.
How long does it take to use the Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System?
The application process generally takes 10 minutes for 10 nails. Wait 10 minutes after Step 03 before washing your hands to ensure that the Deep Hydrating Formula is fully absorbed.
After using the system, do I need to clean my hands?
No. The ingredients in the Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System are good for your nails and skin and do not need to be cleaned off.
Can I start using nail polish immediately after using the system?
We don’t recommend applying nail polish to newly treated nails. Immediately after using the system, your nails will look and feel lush and shiny without the need for polish. Wait at least a day after treatment to use nail polish.
How long does each Nail Renewal System last?
Each Dr. Dana Nail Renewal System package has enough product to last for approximately three months, if you treat your nails once weekly. This number may vary based on how often you use the system.
2. Epoch Sole Solution Foot Treatment Cream
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
More than 100 study participants with dry, cracked or problem feet applied Epoch Sole Solution twice daily for 12 weeks.
Participants were examined by a clinical grader at four, eight, and 12 weeks.
Seven out of 10 consumers saw significant visible improvement in their dry, cracked feet within four weeks.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica) — used by indigenous people in the rain-forests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes and sides of feet.
- Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep miniaturization.
- Papain — a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.