EPOCH BAOBAB BODY BUTTER BENEFITS
- Reduce dry skin.
- Moisturizes skin for all ages.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants
- Enhances the resiliency of skin over time.
- Promotes softer, smoother and more toned looking skin.
- Conditions naturally with skin beneficial ethnobotanicals.
- Delivers all day moisturization for supple and healthy looking skin.
- Baobab Fruit Pulp Extract — A natural moisturizing fruit extract that reduces dry skin, improves the skin’s appearance, and conditions skin for long-lasting moisturization.
- Shea Butter – Enhances the skin’s natural barrier functions and increases moisture levels
- Macadamia Nut Oil – This moisturizing oil closely resembles sebum (oil naturally produced by the skin for moisture and protection), is easily absorbed by the skin, and helps maintain the skin’s water barrier functions.
Apply liberally all over body, paying special attention to knees, elbows, and any area in need of intense hydration. For external use only.
EPOCH Baobab Body Butter was honored with the 10th Anniversary Joy Pride de Beauté Award from Prestigious Hungarian Magazine. It’s also featured on NBC’s The Today Show on May 8, 09, and The Pure beauty Magazine in the “Loves” section.
For every Epoch Baobab Body Butter sold, one tree will be planted. Now, Nu Skin has donated more than 100,000 trees to Malawi!
TRY THESE WITH IT
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Are baobab trees cut down to make Epoch Baobab Body Butter?
No. All Epoch products are made with sustainably sourced botanical ingredients. Epoch Baobab Body Butter features baobab fruit pulp extract, so the tree is unharmed.
What makes baobab an ethnobotanical?
Ethnobotanicals are plants or herbs that are tied to a region and its people. Baobab falls into this group because of its unique place in African myths, legends, and ways of life. The trees are used for food, water, and even homes. Likewise, the fruit has been traditionally used to treat a variety of medical concerns. This versatile plant holds an important role in many African cultures.
Can I use Epoch Baobab Body Butter on my face?
You shouldn’t use Epoch Baobab Body Butter on your face— this product was specifically designed for your body. For a rich facial moisturizer, try Nutricentials® Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer.
WHAT’S IN EPOCH BAOBAB BODY BUTTER
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Ceteareth-20, Butyro- spermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/ Stearic Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl