WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Strengthens and fortifies thin, weak hair
- Nourishes and revitalizes scalp and hair
- Promotes the appearance of thicker, fuller, and healthier hair
- Calms and soothes the scalp
- Protects hair from free radicals
- Improves scalp and hair health with a twice daily spa-like beauty experience using ageLOC Galvanic Spa
WHAT POWERS IT
- Red Clover and Peptide Blend — Helps hair look stronger, thicker, and fuller while preventing breakage
- Licorice Root Extract Blend — Support healthy follicles and hair
- Scalp-and Hair-Loving Protein Blend — Revitalizes the scalp and promotes the appearance of stronger, thicker, healthier looking hair that resists breakage
- ageLOC Proprietary Blend for Scalp — For healthier-looking hair
- Vitamin E and other antioxidants — Protects scalp and hair from free radicals
- Panthenol — Contributes to soft and shiny hair
HOW TO USE IT
- Spray ageLOC Nutriol Intensive Scalp & Hair Serum directly onto the scalp and roots by parting hair. Use on towel-dried or dry hair.
- Use fingers to gently massage the serum into scalp and roots.
- Comb away any unruly strands.
- Begin your 2-minute ageLOC Galvanic Spa treatment. Using the scalp conductor and selection number five, touch the conductor directly to thescalp, and move from front of your hairlinebackward, keeping in contact with the scalp. Do not rinse. Style as usual.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Ethoxydiglycol, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dextran, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does ageLOC Nutriol Scalp & Hair System help my scalp and thin, weak hair?
- Can I use my favorite shampoo and conditioner with ageLOC Nutriol Intensive Scalp & Hair Serum?
- Do you spray the ageLOC Nutriol Intensive Scalp & Hair Serum on your hair or your scalp?
- Can I use other hair serum with ageLOC Galvanic Spa?
- I don’t feel anything when I use the Serum with ageLOC Galvanic Spa, is this normal?
- Why does the ageLOC Galvanic Spa device stop beeping during the treatment and what should I do?
ageLOC Nutriol Scalp & Hair System combines Nu Skin’s proprietary ageLOC blend with scalp- and hair-loving ingredients to nourish, treat* and revitalize your scalp and hair for a healthier appearance that looks thicker, fuller, stronger, softer and shinier.
Tip: When you use this complete system with ageLOC Galvanic Spa, it helps to enhance the delivery of key potent ingredients for faster and more noticeable results.
Yes, you can. But to get the fastest, greatest benefits, we suggest using the complete system that includes the ageLOC Nutriol Scalp & Hair Shampoo and Conditioner which were specifically developed to complement the rejuvenating benefits of ageLOC Nutriol Intensive Scalp & Hair Serum.
You need to part your hair to spray the serum directly onto your scalp. Wetting your hair slightly can make it more manageable for your treatment. You should spray enough product to cover your scalp and/or area of concern.
Nu Skin creates each of its ageLOC Galvanic Spa products to be compatible with ageLOC Galvanic Spa. This is done by ensuring the formula carries a net ionic charge to support key ingredients. Other products are not necessarily formulated as such.
It is very normal not to have any sensations when using ageLOC Galvanic Spa (and hair serum). The ageLOC Galvanic Spa currents set and were created to be very gentle to the skin. If the device remains lit and beeps periodically throughout the treatment, it is working.
If the device is not beeping (and the display flashes), it implies it has lost connection with the scalp and conductivity. Apply more products to the treatment area to provide the conductivity and moisten the hand on the chrome plate with NaPCA Moisture Mist. You may also try moving the conductor slowly across your scalp to make sure it constantly makes contact. The conductor should not be lifted during use. *You may also wish to check if your ageLOC Galvanic Spa device is functioning properly and/or ran out of battery life.