BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Spot treatment to target and treat acne breakouts.
- Botanical extracts calm redness to improve skin’s appearance.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
- Job’s tears—this plant grows as a tall wild grass along trails and roadsides. Rich with amino acids, the root was used historically in tropical Asia for treating and calming troubled skin conditions. It was well known for its ability to target and help relieve the pressure associated with blemishes. Job’s tears extract is a key ingredient in Epoch Blemish Treatment to help soothe the skin affected with acne blemishes.
- Yarrow, burdock, and chamomile—these botanicals have been widely used for centuries by Native Americans to 1 calm a variety of irritating skin conditions. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to afflicted areas as a calming remedy. These herbal extracts work together in Epoch Blemish Treatment to calm troubled skin.
- Salicylic acid—a medication clinically proven to effectively treat acne blemishes.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thick layer up to three times daily. Because drying of the skin may occur, begin with one application daily, gradually increasing applications as needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Nu Skin Clear Action® System—a comprehensive system of products developed to manage the full range of effects acne can have on your skin. Epoch Blemish Treatment is a perfect companion product to use for spot treatment when you first start using the system.
- Glacial Marine Mud—draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells, and nurtures skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals. Someone who is using Epoch Blemish Treatment will also want to treat their skin regularly with this oil absorbing mask.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the ethnobotanicals in Epoch® Blemish Treatment and what do they do?
Epoch Blemish treatment contains several ethnobotanicals. Job’s tears was used traditionally in tropical Asia, China, and Japan to soothe blemished skin and reduce redness in troubled complexions.Yarrow and Burdock were all used by Native Americans to soothe and calm problem skin. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to problem areas to treat and relieve swollen blemishes. These plant extracts are combined in Epoch Blemish Treatment to provide skin calming benefits and reduce the irritation associated with acne.
How often should I apply Epoch® Blemish Treatment for optimum results?
Begin applying Epoch Blemish Treatment to problem areas once a day. Gradually increase up to three applications a day if needed. If any dryness occurs, decrease frequency of application. Epoch Blemish Treatment can be applied on top of makeup in the middle of the day to help fight stubborn blemishes. Simply apply, let dry, and then touch up makeup.
How does Epoch® Blemish Treatment differ from the Nu Skin Clear Action® System?
The Nu Skin Clear Action System is a set of products for use all over your face to fight the past, present, and future signs of breakouts, while Epoch Blemish Treatment is an aggressive spot treatment to be used on current blemishes.
Can I use Epoch® Blemish Treatment with Nu Skin Clear Action®?
Yes, Epoch Blemish Treatment is an excellent companion to the Nu Skin Clear Action System.
If using the Nu Skin Clear Action® System when do I apply Epoch® Blemish Treatment?
If using an acne system, Epoch Blemish Treatment should be applied after the Day or Night Treatment.
Is Epoch® Blemish Treatment only for use on the face?
No. Epoch Blemish Treatment is an effective way to fight all acne blemishes.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.5%
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), PEG-32, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Coix Lacryma- Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Butylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).