NU SKIN INVISIBLE MATTE FINISHING POWDER BENEFITS
- A truly translucent powder.
- Matte finish reduces shine.
- Absorbs excess oil, minimises pores.
- Ultra sheer with weightless coverage.
- Suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Talc-free, fragrance-free formula.
- Dermatologist Tested.
GOOD TO KNOW
Suitable for all skin types, from dry skin to oily skin.
Use It With
Nu colour Brush 2
To give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes, dust lightly with powder prior to applying mascara. For longer-lasting lip colour, powder your lips before applying lip liner and lipstick.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Dip the Nu Colour Brush N°2 or a puff in powder. Tap gently on the side of the container to remove excess powder.
Dust your face, moving across your forehead and down your cheeks. Avoid pulling, wiping, or tugging the powder across your face.
After applying eye shadow and blush, powder lightly for blending purposes and to set the makeup.
Mica, Oryza Sativa Starch, Nylon-12, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, [CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499].
• Nu Colour® MoisturShade® Liquid Finish Foundation SPF 15 — a velvety smooth formula that delivers medium coverage and soft radiant color. Liquid Finish blurs imperfections and evens skin tone while providing SPF 15 for environmental protection. Use before applying Finishing Powder.
• Nu Colour® Skin Beneficial™ Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 — provides SPF 15 for vital UVA/UVB protection while enhancing natural skin tone with sheer color. Use before applying Finishing Powder.
• Nu Colour® Skin Beneficial™ Concealer — this skin perfecting concealer veils flaws to perfect your look. Superior polymer technology creates a solid cream concealer that weightlessly offers smooth, long-lasting, buildable coverage without the use of petrolatum or heavy waxes. Supplements skin with beneficial vitamins and botanicals. Use on imperfections before setting with Finishing Powder.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Which skin tones can use Nu Skin Invisible Matte Finishing Powder?
This Invisible Matte Finishing Powder is great for all skin types and skin tones.
When should I apply Nu Skin Invisible Matte Finishing Powder?
Apply this Finishing Powder at the end of applying foundation to the entire face. Finishing Powder sets your foundation in place for longer wear.
Should I use Nu Skin Invisible Matte Finishing Powder without foundation?
No, this Finishing Powder is designed to use after foundation and before using any blush or eye shadow. Nu Skin Invisible Matte Finishing Powder sets the makeup and allows blush and eye shadow to glide on properly. Nu Skin Invisible Matte Finishing Powder works well with any Nu Colour® foundation.