- Application reduces the appearance of aging.
- Diminishes the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Conceals the look of sagging skin.
- Improves skin imperfections by reflecting light from all directions.
- Brightens and clarifies the skin with uniform color.
- Provides color correction smoothing the complexion, correcting dullness, and covering redness.
- Gives the complexion a healthy, radiant glow.
- Provides a light, sheer finish.
- PerfectlycomplementsyourNuSkinanti-agingskin care regimen.
- Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline – tightens the appearance of sagging skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Light diffusing powder blend – emits visible light, reducing the appearance of skin imperfections and providing color correction.
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate – a lipid soluble source of vitamin C that is known to inhibit a key component of the discoloration process.
Smooth over face and neck area, blending at the jawline. Seal with a light dusting of powder.
This CC cream is part of a growing trend that merges skin care and makeup, and like beauty balm (BB) creams, CC creams can cover up blemishes while simultaneously treating and nourishing your skin.
CC creams may be even more successful because consumers in their thirties and forties are turning away from makeup and looking more toward products with long-term benefits. CC stands for “color correcting,” because that’s exactly what it’s designed to do—even and brighten the color of your complexion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Advanced Tinted Moisturizer different from Tinted Moisturizer?
It has the same aesthetics as your current Nu Colour Tinted Moisturizer. Nu Colour Advanced Tinted Moisturizer contains additional anti-aging ingredients. It helps reduce the appearance of aging and provides color correction upon application. Skin appears firmer and lines and wrinkles appear diminished.
How will Nu Colour Advanced Tinted Moisturizer help me look younger?
It provides anti-aging benefits that help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and conceal the appearance of sagging skin. It also contains a light diffusing powder blend to reflect light from all directions, helping your skin look young and radiant in any light.
What is the difference between Advanced Liquid Finish and Advanced Tinted Moisturizer?
Advanced Tinted Moisturizer provides a sheer, radiant coverage that allows your own skin tone to come through. This enables each shade to be used on a variety of skin tones.AdvancedLiquidFinishprovidesamatte,flawless coverage that is more comprehensive and more closely matches skin tone.
How do I know which shade is best for me?
Be sure to test the shade on your face instead of your hand or arm because face tones and body tones are not always the same. Place a small streak on your skin and blend part of it in. You will know you have found the right shade when the color blends unnoticeably with your skin color.
How should I apply Advanced Tinted Moisturizer?
Use a sponge or your fingers to spread the product on your skin, starting at the center of your face then moving to the outside of your face. Be sure to blend the product into your hairline for a natural, streak-free appearance.