NUTRICENTIALS DAY AWAY MICELLAR BEAUTY WATER BENEFITS
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Gently but thoroughly removes pore-blocking dirt, oil, impurities, and makeup for cleaner skin.
- Helps remove excess oil and soothe and draw moisture to skin for a dewy, hydrated complexion.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized, soft, smooth, refreshed, conditioned, and ready for the next step in your skin care regimen.
- Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% post-consumer resin (PCR).
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant) — a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- Sodium PCA — a natural humectant known to be a component of the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). Helps keep skin moisturized and feeling fresh.
- Naturally Derived Solubilizer — helps soothe skin and solubilize (break down) and remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Plant-Derived Cleanser — helps cleanse skin and remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Glycerin and Propanediol — humectants that help draw moisture to the skin and keep it hydrated and smooth.
Saturate a cotton pad with Day Away. Wipe away makeup and debris. Repeat as needed until skin is cleaned. Follow with an additional cleanser for a double-cleansing routine, or skip right to toning.
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties help your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment so it can recover from—and gain resiliency to—environmental stressors.
What is micellar water and how does it work?
Micellar water is a gentle cleansing water powered by micelles—tiny spheres that trap dirt and makeup. Micellar water wipes away debris you don’t want and leaves skin clean and hydrated.
How does Nutricentials Day Away work with my other Nutricentials products?
Nutricentials Day Away can be used for the first step of your skin care routine as a makeup remover. It can also be used for the first step to a double-cleansing routine. Follow Nutricentials Day Away with a Nutricentials cleanser to double cleanse or skip right to your Nutricentials toner of choice.
How often should I use Nutricentials Day Away?
Nutricentials Day Away is gentle enough to be used as often as you would like. We recommend twice a day as part of your morning and night skin care routine.
How does Nutricentials support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Nutricentials product bottles are made from 100% post- consumer resin, and the tubes are made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles, jars, and cartons where possible. By purchasing Nutricentials, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us.
What is the Nutricentials commitment to clean formulas?
With our commitment to transparency, sustainability, and using only the best of science and nature, we bring you clean formulas based on our Nutricentials worry-free ingredient list—all in sustainable packaging. So you can feel confident in your natural glow and in your skin care. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ is responsible skin care for conscious consumers.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium PCA, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.