NUTRICENTIALS IN BALANCE PH BALANCE TONER BENEFITS
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of pores.
- Restores skin to its optimal pH level.
- Strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Provides an immediate boost of hydration after cleansing.
- Prepares skin for additional products like treatments and moisturizers.
- Promotes a refined, refreshed, smooth, radiant appearance.
- Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% post-consumer resin (PCR).
WHAT POWERS IT
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant) — a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- Witch Hazel — an astringent that minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Moisture Strength Blend (Lactobacillus Ferment, Aloe, Sodium PCA, and Sodium Hyaluronate) — moisturizes skin and helps strengthen its natural moisture barrier.
- Camphor — gives skin a cooled and refreshed feeling.
HOW TO USE NUTRICENTIALS IN BALANCE PH BALANCE TONER
Saturate a cotton pad with Nutricentials In Balance and sweep it over clean face and neck in an upward, outward motion.
TRY THESE WITH IT
- Nutricentials Day Away Micellar Beauty Water
- Nutricentials HydraClean Creamy Cleansing Lotion
- Nutricentials Celltrex® Always Right Recovery Fluid
- Nutricentials Celltrex Always Right Recovery Mask
- Nutricentials Day Dream Protective Cream Creamy Day Moisturizer SPF 35
- Nutricentials Dew All Day Moisture Restore Cream
- Nutricentials Moisturize Me Intense Hydrating Cream
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What are bioadaptive botanicals?
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties help your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment so it can recover from and gain resiliency to environmental stressors.
What is the benefit of restoring the skin’s ideal pH?
Restoring your skin’s ideal pH prepares skin for the next steps of your skin care routine.
What is the benefit of using a pH balancing toner?
pH balancing toners have several important benefits for skin. Good pH balancing toners add a boost of hydration after washing, diminish the appearance of pores, and balance skin’s pH levels so skin is prepped for serums and moisturizers.
How does Nutricentials support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Nutricentials product bottles are made from 100% post-consumer resin, and the tubes are made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles, jars, and cartons where possible. By purchasing Nutricentials In Balance pH Balance Toner, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us.
What is the Nutricentials commitment to clean formulas?
With our commitment to transparency, sustainability, and using only the best of science and nature, we bring you clean formulas based on our Nutricentials worry-free ingredient list—all in sustainable packaging. So you can feel confident in your natural glow and in your skin care. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ is responsible skin care for conscious consumers.
NUTRICENTIALS IN BALANCE PH BALANCE TONER INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Camphor, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate.