NUTRICENTIALS® Here You Glow Exfoliating Toner
Nutricentials Here You Glow:
Limited Time OfferRefer to your market above for precise description & discount price. Original Nu Skin Invoice. If Wholesale/Distributor price couldn't display, Contact Me !
Get glowing, clearer skin with Nutricentials Here You Glow Exfoliating Toner — a toner that does more than just tone. This thoughtfully balanced formula with a unique mix of Hydroxy Acids leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, healthy, and visibly glowing. At the same time, Salicylic Acid helps clear up acne blemishes and blackheads and prevent new acne blemishes from forming. Your skin is left looking clean, clear, and radiant.
NUTRICENTIALS HERE YOU GLOW EXFOLIATING TONER BENEFITS
- Made with bioadaptive botanicals that help your skin adapt to its environment.
- A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Features a gentle, non-irritating formula with an effective 10% blend of AHAs, BHA, and PHA to leave skin visibly soft, smooth, and glowing.
- Helps accelerate cell turnover by gently exfoliating and “ungluing” dead skin cells from the surface of skin, leaving you with a fresh, soft, smooth, radiant appearance.
- Unclogs pore-blocking dirt and oil and visibly reduces pores.
- Helps clear up acne blemishes and blackheads while helping prevent new breakouts for clearer, cleaner skin.
- Hydrates and attracts and bonds moisture to the skin for a more supple, healthy appearance.
- Prepares skin for additional products like treatments and moisturizers.
- Features a bottle that is proudly made from 100% post-consumer resin (PCR).
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex (Rhodiola, Maral Root, Siberian Ginseng, Chaga Mushroom, and Resurrection Plant) — a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- AHAs (Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and Malic Acid) — accelerate skin cell turnover by “ungluing” dead skin cells from the surface of skin, leaving you with fresh, smooth, even skin, visibly reduced pores, and a healthy glow.
- BHA (Salicylic Acid) — penetrates deeply into pores to clean and treat acne by dissolving pore-blocking dirt, oil, and debris.
- PHA (Gluconolactone) — a gentle acid exfoliator that helps hydrate and condition skin as it promotes healthy cell turnover.
- Hydrating and Soothing Blend (Glycerin and Aloe) — attracts and binds moisture to the skin for a more supple, hydrated, soothing after-feel.
- Nutricentials Day Away Micellar Beauty Water
- Nutricentials To Be Clear Pure Cleansing Gel
- Nutricentials Celltrex® Always Right Recovery Fluid
- Nutricentials Celltrex Always Right Recovery Mask
- Nutricentials Day Dream Protective Lotion Lightweight Day Moisturizer SPF 35
- Nutricentials Thirst Fix Hydrating Gel Cream
- Nutricentials Dew All Day Moisture Restore Cream
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties help your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment so it can recover from—and gain resiliency to—environmental stressors.
What skin types should use Nutricentials Here You Glow?
Nutricentials Here You Glow is formulated to be suitable for all skin types.
How often should I use Nutricentials Here You Glow?
Nutricentials Here You Glow can be used up to twice per day, with your morning and/or evening skin care routine. When used with your morning routine, please be sure to follow-up with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater, like Day Dream Protective Lotion SPF 35.
Do I need to use SPF with Nutricentials Here You Glow?
While it’s always recommended to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, using AHAs can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Please use a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or higher while using this product.
How does Nutricentials support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Nutricentials product bottles are made from 100% post-consumer resin, and the tubes are made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles, jars, and cartons where possible. By purchasing Nutricentials Here You Glow, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us.
What is the Nutricentials commitment to clean formulas?
With our commitment to transparency, sustainability, and using only the best of science and nature, we bring you clean formulas based on our Nutricentials worry-free ingredient list—all in sustainable packaging. So you can feel confident in your natural glow and in your skin care. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care™ is responsible skin care for conscious consumers.
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Malic Acid, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyenthanol.