Microdermabrasion, originally developed in Europe, is becoming one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures available. At a substantial investment of both time and money, in clinics across Europe, thousand of people undergo resurfacing procedures every day. Both women and men are seeking to reverse the damage to their skin caused by sun exposure, problematic skin, age and environmental assaults.
- A unique formula with botanical extracts helps your skin navigate its tough, urban environment.
- Removes dead epidermal cells like a pro in just two minutes for visibly smoother, brighter skin.
- Made with bentonite clay to help smooth and soften skin.
- Removes dead cells, helping to buff out the tell-tale signs of pollution, reducing the visible effects of stress and pollution on your skin.
- Exfoliates and polishes for beautifully smooth, soft skin and a youthful, and healthy, -looking glow.
- A non-abrasive formula keeps your skin feeling comfortable during and after use.
- Pumpkin enzymes – immediately work to resurface and smooth skin by dissolving built up dead and damaged cells
- Bentonite Clay – a natural clay derived from volcanic ash; acts as a magnet to remove dulling skin cells and toxins
Use 3 times the first week, then 1–2 times per week after that.
Apply a visible, even layer to your clean, dry face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Start rubbing immediately after application or let stand for maximum 30 to 60 seconds on the skin before rubbing. If the product stays too long in contact with the skin, the product will become dry and will be difficult to remove. As soon as Polishing Peel starts to firm/dry, use your fingertips to massage in a circular motion to work product into large particles that will buff away dead skin cells. If product becomes too dry, moisten your fingertips slightly and continue massaging to remove product. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the Nu Skin® toner and moisturiser of your choice.
- In a split face study, 91% of participants said their skin felt resurfaced after the Polishing Peel treatment and said Polishing Peel provided the same skin smoothing results as professional microdermabrasion
- Participants compared the results of a professional resurfacing session (performed on one-half of their face) to the results of the Polishing Peel treatment (applied to the other half). Following the treatments, the immediate feel of the skin was evaluated. Polishing Peel was preferred by the majority of participants and 97 % said their skin was softer after Polishing Peel.
Q. What is Polishing Peel?
A. Polishing Peel is an enzymatic peel that resurfaces and refinishes skin, leaving a soft, smoother, glowing complexion. Clinically proven to be equivalent to a microdermabrasion session, it is clinical skin care without the clinic.
Q. How long do I leave Polishing Peel on for before removing?
A. Let stand for approximately one to two minutes or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
Q. How much product should I apply?
A. You should use enough product to form an evenly distributed, visible layer on the surface of your face and neck.
Q. How often do I use Polishing Peel?
A. For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.
Q. What can I do if Polishing Peel becomes too dry?
A. Lightly misting the skin with NaPCA Moisture Mist works well. Do not over moisten.
Q. How is Polishing Peel different from microdermabrasion?
A. Most clinical microdermabrasion and inhome microdermabrasion products use abrasive crystal particles (aluminum oxide) to resurface the skin. These abrasive particles leave tiny scratches on the surface of the skin. Polishing Peel is free of these abrasive particles and does not leave scratches on the surface if the skin, so light is reflected more evenly, creating a luminous glow to the complexion.
Q. How is Polishing Peel similar to microdermabrasion?
A. Polishing Peel provides skin resurfacing, smoothing and softening benefits equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion session. In a split-face study, 91% of participants said their skin felt resurfaced after the Polishing Peel treatment and said Polishing Peel provided the same skin smoothing results as professional microdermabrasion. Polishing Peel was preferred by the majority of participants and 97% said their skin was softer after Polishing Peel.
Q. What products should not be used with Polishing Peel?
A. Nu Skin 180 Cell Renewal Fluid may increase skin sensitivity. Therefore, do not use Polishing Peel with Cell Renewal Fluid if irritation occurs.