Nutricentials Complexion Protection Daily Mineral Sunscreen
- Made with Bioadaptive Botanical Complex – Siberian ginseng root extract (Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Extract). Rhodiola rosea extract (Rhodiola Rosea Extract), Maral root extract (Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract), Chaga mushroom extract (Inonotus Obliquus Extract), Resurrection plant extract (Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract) – a blend of botanical extracts from plants known as adaptogens that thrive in extreme climate which can help your skin bounce back from the negative effects of environmental stressors such as pollution and oxidative stress.
- UV Filters – Provide broad spectrum (UVB-UVA) SPF 50 protecton (high-protection efficacy category) in a mineral sunscreen formula.
- Blue Light and Infrared Antioxidant ingredient (Carnosine) helps protect the skin from the negative visible effects of blue light and infrared exposure, including skin discolouration, dullness, and premature visible signs of skin ageing.
- The formula as a whole, including several humectants, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and makeup-ready.
- Features Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, an ingredient cultivated through a controlled environment. It’s part of Groviv, a Nu SKin initiative that uses a technology-based approach to agriculture and ensres optimal growing conditions from seed to solution.
- Enhances skin’s natural glow with a lightly-tinted coverage.
- Non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog your pores.
- Features packaging that is proudly made with 61% PCR (post-consumer resin), excluding the cap.
- Please note: Do not use for children under 12 years old.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a product with UV Protection.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health treat.
Day Cream Protective Lotion and Cream are daily facial moisturisers with added SPF protection. Sunright 35 and 50 are asunscreen for face and body. Nutricentials Complexion Protection is a facial sunscreen with no moisturising effect. It should be applied on top of your moisturiser, before make-up.
What is the difference between the Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care System & the Nu Colour Bioadaptive BB+ Skin Loving Foundation?
The difference between the Foundation bioadaptive and Nutricentials bioadaptive is in the ingredient selection.
Nutricentials uses a blend of five different plant extracts derived from plants know as extremophiles that thrive in ectreme environments, adn have been identified with the ability to help the skin adapt to the changing environment.
The BB+ Foundation, on the other hand, contains the extract of a premium variety of cacao seeds rich in peptides, saccharides and polyphenols. Nu Skin has identified this extract to provide skin protection as it helps the skin better respond to environmental stressors.
So, both the BB+ Foundation and Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care System use bioadaptive ingredients, but the bioadaptive ingredients used in Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care System come from plants classified as extremophiles, thus setting in apart from the plant used in the BB+ Foundation.
In addition to SPF 50 broad spectrum UV protection, is Nutricentials Complexion Protection also a moisturiser?
While Nutricentials Complexion Protection’s primary function is not to moisturise, it does do that to some extent. Nutricentials Complexion Protection is intended to be the last step of your daily skin care routine, after your favourite Nu Skin moisturiser, and before make-up.