As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Maximum recommended serving of four (4) capsules daily (1,000 mg). Do not exceed 1,200 mg green tea in combination with other green tea containing supplements. Store in a cool dry place.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE?
- A proprietary green tea extract containing 97% polyphenols of which 65% are catechins
- Has the antioxidant power of seven cups of tea per capsule and is 99.5% caffeine free
- The 6S Quality Process ensures the quality and potency of each Tegreen 97 capsule
- Standardized for consistent and powerful benefits
- According to Nuskin, in a comparative study, Tegreen 97 was shown to have better bio-availability and antioxidant capacity than drinking green or black tea
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT?
Any adult concerned about long term cell health and their antioxidant status should take Tegreen 97. Individuals with a hectic, busy or stressful lifestyle, or those frequently exposed to pollution might also find benefits from Tegreen 97 supplementation.
HOW DOES TEGREEN 97 WORK?
Tegreen 97 provides triple-action cell protection by supporting the body in neutralizing 3 cell-jeopardizing substances: free radicals, nitrosamines, and potentially harmful toxins.
DID YOU KNOW?
- After water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world.
- Tegreen 97 comes from green tea grown in Zhejiang, the number one tea-producing region in the world.
- Proprietary extraction of Tegreen 97 ensures a higher level of actives than most green tea products.
- The processing of black tea destroys some of the active components.
- Research shows that green tea is able to increase thermogenesis without caffeine.
- According to Nuskin, a study by UCLA compared the effects of plasma antioxidant activity after consuming Tegreen 97, green tea or black tea. Tegreen 97 was shown to be more bio-available than drinking green or black tea, and increased plasma antioxidant capacity more effectively.