Many fruits offer specific and targeted health benefits and can be used as important components of integrated health maintenance programs. Unfortunately, many fruit juice products on the market today are not substantiated by science. Instead, they rely heavily on anecdotal cure-all claims that mislead and build false hopes in consumers. Fortunately, new scientific research focused on the traditional use of specific fruits and juices for wellness benefits is beginning to separate the anecdotal and exotic from the verifiable.
Pharmanex has leveraged research and data from the Pharmanex® BioPhotonic Scanner technology to design and develop g3. Consistent with the Pharmanex® 6S Quality Process of quality and efficacy, g3 is a unique fruit juice blend provided by nature, time-tested through traditional use, and proven efficacious by modern science. The nutrients found in this blend of all-natural superfruit juices provide cellular rejuvenation and protection,* while supporting healthy immune function,* all in a highly bioavailable form. g3 is also guaranteed to increase your Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS) measured by the BioPhotonic Scanner. The unique combination of phytonutrients in g3 is derived from carefully selected superfruits traditionally used throughout the world for their restorative properties and whose nutritional benefits have been validated through scientific study.
- Helps support cellular rejuvenation.*
- Slows the common effects of aging through DNA protection.
- Improves Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS), which is verified by the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner.
- Is SCS Certified.
- Fortifies antioxidant defenses against cellular free radical damage.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports prostate health.
What Makes This Product Unique?
- First available g ́âc superfruit juice.
- You can visually see the difference because the lipocarotenes make g3 a unique red-orange color, distinguishing it from other juices.
- Great taste means all ages will enjoy and benefit each day from additional antioxidants in their diets.
- Proprietary superfruit blend.
Should Use This Product?
g3 is the perfect complement to a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, exercising, and taking LifePak.® g3 is recommended for adults and children who need to increase their servings of fruits and vegetables, are frequently exposed to free radical damage, and are interested in boosting their antioxidant defense network.
Did You Know?
- The time-tested superfruits found in g3 have many traditional uses by the indigenous people of southern Asia.
- Gâc pulp is used to make red rice known as xio gâc for important celebrations, including weddings.
- Poultices from the gâc leaf and seed are used to help with topical healing, similar to common uses of topical aloe vera (the gâc leaf and seed and not included in g3).
Drink 30-90 ml with morning and evening meal. Shake well before using.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Refrigerate up to 14 days after opening.
- Store in a cool (below 25°C), dark place.
- Bottles not to be sold separately.
Water, Proprietary fruit juice blend [Momordica cochinchinensis (Lour.) Spreng. (Gâc), Hippophae rhamnoides L. (Sea-buckthorn), Pyrus communis L. (Pear), Malus domestica Borkh. (Apple), Vitis vinifera L. (Grape), Malpighia emarginata DC. (Acerola), Lycium barbarum L. (Goji), Rosa Roxburghii Tratt. (Cili) – in variable proportions], Flavouring, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Preservative (Sodium benzoate), Pectin, Xanthan gum.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.