BONE HEALTH: Bone health is of growing interest globally, especially for women.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against external pathogens.
METABOLISM: Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions that happen in the cells of living organisms to sustain life. These processes allow organisms to grow, reproduce, maintain their structures and respond to their environment.
CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM: The blood carries oxygen and essential nutrients to all of the living cells in the body and also carries waste products from the tissues to the systems of the body through which they are eliminated.
ANTIOXIDANT NETWORK DEFENSE: Specific conditions, such as pollution and stress, are considered to produce free radicals. Our bodies and cell constituents benefit from a good protection against oxidative stress by these free radicals.
COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Attention, memory, producing and understanding language, solving problems and making decisions.
SKIN HEALTH: Skin acts as a natural barrier between internal and external environments, thus playing an important role in vital biological functions such as protection against mechanical/chemical damages, micro-organisms, ultraviolet damage.
THYROID FUNCTION: The thyroid gland is found in the neck. The thyroid gland controls how quickly the body uses energy, makes proteins and controls how sensitive the body is to other hormones.
VISION: Vitamins and nutrients have a direct impact on healthy eyes. Oxidative damage is a major risk of eye
PRIMARY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Vitamin C contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT:
• Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, to normal macronutrient metabolism, to normal metabolism of fatty acids and to normal metabolism of Vitamin A.
• Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism.
• Chromium and Biotin contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Vitamin A and B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism.
• Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vitamin D and neurotransmitters.
• Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, and to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
• Vitamin B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
• Onion extract helps to maintain healthy blood lipids and glucose levels.
• Calcium and Vitamin K1 contribute to normal blood clotting.
• Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
• Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells.
• Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
• Vitamin B9 contributes to normal blood formation.
• Grape (seed) contributes to a healthy blood pressure.
ANTIOXIDANT NETWORK DEFENSE:
• Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• LifePak®+ also contains carotenoids (Lutein, Lycopene, Beta-carotene and Zeaxanthin) and flavonoids (Grape seed extract and Onion extract).
• Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
• Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
• Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 and B8 contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin.
• Grape (seed) helps improve the overall appearance of the skin.
• Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
• Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
• Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
Take the content of one (1) sachet daily with 250 ml of liquid with your meal.
Take the content of one (1) sachet twice daily with 250 ml of liquid with your morning and evening meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not use if the sachet integrity is affected. Keep away from heat and humidity. Keep out of reach of young children. This product contains Vitamin A. Do not exceed the recommended dose of Vitamin A when you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, diabetic, hypoglycaemic or under medical treatment.
Please note that some European Member States may have additional specificities that are linked to their national legislation. If applicable, you will find these in the country specific version of this document, in the respective national language(s).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why does the daily recommendation vary from one country to another?
Differences on usage recommendation throughout European markets are due to regulatory differences on the maximum dose of vitamins, minerals, etc. per day. This is purely the consequence of national legislation in place. By taking LifePak®+, you provide your body with a harmonious level of nutrients and thus a regular absorption of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
What are the benefits of onion extract used in LifePak®+?
After studying recent research, our scientists have come to see that onion extract is an excellent source of polyphenol and flavonoid. It has been showed that the total polyphenol content of onions is much higher than many people expect. (Polyphenols are one of the largest categories of phytonutrients in food. This category includes all flavonoids as well as tannins). The total polyphenol content of onion is higher than tomatoes, carrots and red bell pepper. Besides, onion is one of the richest sources of flavonoids.
Manufactured in the U.S.A. exclusively for: NSE Products, Inc., Provo, Utah, 84601, U.S.A.
Imp.: Nu Skin Netherlands B.V., Amundsenweg 2, 5928 LT Venlo, The Netherlands
Magnesium salts of citric acid, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium salts of citric acid, Calcium carbonate, Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, Calcium-L-ascorbate, Onion bulb extract (Allium cepa L.), Bulking agents (Cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Anti-caking agents (Fatty acids, Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide), Zinc bisglycinate, Citrus fruit extract [Lemon (Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f.), Orange (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata Blanco), Grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi Macfad.)], Nicotinamide, Dextrin, Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.), D-alphatocopheryl acid succinate, Manganese bisglycinate, Copper bisglycinate, D-pantothenate, calcium, Sodium molybdate, Dextrose, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soy), Lycopene, Chromium (III) chloride, Beta-carotene, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Sodium selenate, Sodium selenite, Riboflavin, Thiamin mononitrate, Lutein, Potassium iodide, Stabiliser: Sodium citrates, Zeaxanthin, Retinyl palmitate, Folic acid, D-biotin, Phytomenadione, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.