Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B PRIMARY BENEFITS
- Pharmanex Pro B uses a strain of Lactobacillus fermentum proven to survive gastric acid and effectively colonise in the gut.
What Makes Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B Unique?
- Pharmanex uses a totally exclusive (patent-pending), robust strain of Lactobacillus fermentum proven to survive gastric acid and effectively colonize in the gut
- Unique delivery system ensures more “live” cultures reach the gut than many other probiotic products
- Product packaging does not require refrigeration throughout shelf life (Store below 68°F/20°C)
Who Should Use Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B?
Pharmanex Pro-B™ is intended for individuals above 18 years old who want to bring living bacteria to their gut flora.
Did You Know?
- There are 400 million different bacterial species in our bodies.
- Human have about ten times more bacteria than cells.
- 70% of the human immune system is localized in the digestive tract.
- 20 to 50% of travelers (approximately 10 million) develop gastrointestinal discomfort each year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B?
Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B is a probiotic dietary supplement that providestwo billion CFUs (colony forming units) of a unique strain of Lactobacillus fermentum (PCC) per capsule. This strain has shown to survive passage through the harsh acidic environment of the stomach and can effectively colonise in the gut.
What does CFU mean?
CFU stands for Colony Forming Unit. This is a specific unit used to quantify the microbiological concerntration and is based on counting bacteria that are viable and thus to multiply and to form colonies.
Why is Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B unique?
Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B has been developed through scientific and analytical methods to ensure the product meets label claims for live cultures (CFUs) at the end of shelf life, a more valid indicator of efficacy than claiming number of live cultures at manufacturing. Pharmanex’s unique strain of Lactobacillus was isolated from a Swedish woman who showed an extraordinary resilience to undesirable organisms.
This unique patent-pending strain of Lactobacillus called Lactobacillus fermentum has the ability to survive passage through the harsh environment of the stomach and has the ability to colonize in the intestine. Pharmanex has established an exclusive agreement with the supplier of L. fermentum PCC, making this unique strain proprietary to our company. This patent-pending strain of Lactobacillus bacteria has ten patents filed to date. In developing Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B, Pharmanex has followed the probiotic guidelines as established by the FAO/WHO expert consultation for pH survival, colonization, identity, and dosing.
Is Nu Skin Pharmanex Pro B safe?
Lactobacilli have a long history of use as probiotics without established risk to humans, which remains the best proof of safety. Moreover, Lactobacillus fermentum also appears in the list of strains that qualify for the QPS (Qualified Presumption of safety) status as established by the European nFood and Safety Authority. If you are pregnant or lactating, or taking a prescription medication, consult a physician prior to use. There are no know side effects at the recommended dosage.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with food to promote normal gastrointestinal health. Use continuously for optimal results.
If you are pregnant or lactating, or taking a prescription medication, consult a physician before using this product.