VitaMeal 10 Meals To Consume
VitaMeal is specially designed for malnourished children.
- Contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber.
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense.
- Provides electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function.
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals.
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions.
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development.
- Can be safely stored for extended periods of time.
- Easy to mix into recipes and fit every taste and culture.
- Vegetarian and non-dairy with zero fillers.
WHAT POWERS IT
- The true power behind Nourish the Children and VitaMeal is you. Your donations make all the difference in the global fight against malnourishment and starvation.
- The formula itself also uniquely supports the growth and development of malnourished children. This scientifically supported meal contains essential vitamins and nutrients, including:
- Protein—aids in the development of growing bodies by supporting general health and lean muscle mass.
- Vitamin A—vitamin A deficiency is the leading cause of blindness in children worldwide, is a key factor for child mortality, and affects 125–250 million children in 90 developing countries. Vitamin A is also essential for normal immune function to help fight infectious diseases that are common in developing countries.
- Vitamin C—required for collagen synthesis, important for healthy gums and bones. Low levels of vitamin C intake are associated with diseases like scurvy.
- Vitamin D—a fat-soluble vitamin required for normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to muscle pain and weakness. Severe vitamin D deficiency can result in bone problems.
- Zinc—zinc deficiency contributes to retardation and makes children vulnerable to infections and diarrhea. Diarrhea is estimated to kill over 3 million children every year worldwide.
- Iron & Copper—essential for normal growth and development. Iron deficiency is associated with decreased work capacity, impaired concentration, and, in severe cases, overt anemia.
- Potassium—electrolytes, especially potassium, are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function, especially in malnourished children.
- Iodine—important for learning and concentration, especially in children.
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorous—bone nutrients that are essential for normal growth and skeletal development.
STEP 1: Place two parts water for every one part VitaMeal in a large pot.
STEP 2: Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add mix to water. Stir.
STEP 3: Simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring frequently. Serve.
WHAT’S IN IT
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (3%).
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Batyl Alcohol, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Bisabolol, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.