NU SKIN FACIAL SPA USA VERSION
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Stimulates skin for improved appearance.
- Provides facial toning—improving facial contour and making skin look more voluminous.
- Features microcurrent technology.
- Includes two interchangeable conductors that are specially designed to follow the contours of the face while keeping the Conductive Gel in constant contact with your skin.
- – Large Conductor—designed for use during full-face or forehead regimens.
- – Small Conductor—helps deliver current to specific areas during targeted area regimens.
- Designed with a modern, sleek user interface.
- When you begin a treatment, the device will beep once, twice, or three times to indicate that it has automatically adjusted to your skin.
- Select the one fountain and two-minute settings.
- After these initial beeps, your galvanic treatment has begun, and the device will beep every 10 seconds to indicate the unit is on and working, and every 5 seconds when your treatment is almost complete.
- It is important that you do not remove the Spa from your skin throughout the treatment.
- Use a damp towel to clean your skin and the device.
Is Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version a medical device?
Nu Skin has received FDA clearance to market Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version as a class II medical device for over-the-counter cosmetic use. Facial Spa with its accompanying Conductive Gel is a facial toning device designed to stimulate and tone 1 the skin for an improved appearance.
What are the session times?
Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version features a 10-minute, full-face, basic regimen, and three five-minute area regimens. The basic regimen has a five-minute Spa Session A and a five-minute Spa Session B. All of the area regimens include a two-minute Spa Session A and a three-minute Spa Session B.
How often should I use Nu Skin Facial Spa?
You can conduct a Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version regimen up to three times each week. Each regimen consists of two sessions—Session A and Session B. Facial Spa should be only used as directed with Conductive Gel.
Can Facial Spa be used on the neck?
Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version is registered for facial use only and should not be used on other parts of the body, including the neck.
Why does Facial Spa beep?
When you begin a session, the device display will be lit and the device will beep every 10 seconds to indicate that the unit is on and working. The audible beeps are the ONLY indicator that the device is working. Once the spa session time reaches 30 seconds remaining, the device will beep every five seconds until the spa session is complete, at which point the “spa session complete” alert will sound.
How long will the batteries last?
In-house testing showed that batteries lasted several months with normal usage.
To reduce the risk to your health: use product only for its intended use, as described in the Facial Spa User Manual.
Do not use the Nu Skin Facial Spa USA version if you:
- Have a metal implant or electronic implanted device.
- Have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy or suffer from seizures.
- Have metal braces on your teeth.
- Are allergic to gels or metal or are sensitive to contact with chrome.
- Are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant.
- Have open sores or wounds.
- Are prone to rosacea.
- Have problematic or sensitive skin.
The Facial Spa device is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
The Facial Spa and Nu Skin Conductive Gel are contraindicated for use in the following areas:
- Eyes, eyelids, and surrounding tissue (orbicularis oculimuscle);
- Lips (labium superius oris and labium inferius oris);
- Throat and chest; and
- Any areas that cannot sense touch.